ғɪᴠᴇ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ: ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs

Hyunjin spooned Seungmin as they talked about their careers. “So my dad wants me to join his company and go to business school,” Hyunjin said. “Well, you are part of the Hwang company, it makes sense,” Seungmin said. “But I don’t want you to leave me,” He whispered. “Don’t worry, we’ll go to the same school, live in the same house, and then I can propose,” Hyunjin said with a giggle. Seungmin turned to face him. “You won’t leave me right?” He asked. “Of course not, I love you too much,” Hyunjin said as he kissed his forehead. “Even when I don’t show affection as much?” He asked. “Baby I love you, I love every inch of you,” Hyunjin said as he kisses his lips.

He went under the covers and grabbed his leg and placed it over his waist, pulling him closer.  “I would never leave you,” Hyunjin whispered as sleep consumed him. Seungmin hummed as he closed his eyes and snuggled closer to Hyunjins chest.

But  Seungmin woke up due to a nightmare of Hyunjin leaving him. He got up and sat at the edge of the bed. Hyunjin woke up as well as he didn’t feel Seungmin in his arms. “Min? What happened?” Hyunjin asked as he got up and wrapped his arms around him. “I had a bad dream, but I’ll be okay,” Seungmin said.

Hyunjin sighed as he hid in his shoulder. “Are you going to sleep?” He asked and Seungmin shook his head. Hyunjin grabbed his waist and brought him to his lap. “Then I’m not sleeping, we could just cuddle and talk until you are ready,”  Hyunjin mumbled. “You don’t have to honey,” Seungmin said. “No, I want to, I want to stay up with you,” Hyunjin said as Seungmin smiled as he kissed Hyunjin on his lips.

The kiss was soft and slow, both were smiling as they pulled away. “Jinnie… Do you… Do you ever think of doing it with me?” Seungmin asked. “Huh? Wha? Why are you asking that?” Hyunjin asked. “Well, we’ve been together since Sophomore year… A-And I just… I don’t know, forget about it,” Seungmin said. “Okay, one, I do want to do it with you, two, I want to do it when the moment is right when you are ready,” Hyunjin said.

Are you ready?” He asked.

No not yet, I just want some cuddles now,

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 24, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✔️