ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ: Tᴀʟᴋ ᴏғ Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

“We are back to hell! Yay,” Jisung said sarcastically. Seungmin rolled his eyes. “This is our last year Jisung,” Seungmin said. “Yes, that will make me all alone,” Jeongin said, making a pouty face. The group of friends rolled his eyes as Jeongin was being pulled away by his other friends.

Hyunjin pulled Seungmin closer to him and kissed his forehead. “Are you okay?”  Hyunjin asked and Seungmin scoffed as he wrapped his arm around Hyunjins neck. Hyunjin was worried because Seungmin was slightly sore from their second time- without being under alcohol of course. “I’m okay, I can walk properly now,” Seungmin said with a giggle. “Okay, I just wanted to make sure,” Hyunjin said as he kissed the top of his hair. Seungmin giggled and hugged his boyfriend as their friends complained about their new teachers.

“So do you guys want to visit my boyfriend's studio?” Felix asked. “Sure, um Chan right?” Hyunjin said and Felix shook his head. “That’s Jeongin’s crush, my boyfriend's name is Changbin,” Felix corrected as they all nodded. “I can’t wait to see the new studio,” Seungmin said. “Same, but with the dance studio,” Felix said. “Oi, it’s my studio too,” Jisung said. “Yes, we know Jisung, 3Racha studio is not 3Racha without you,” Seungmin said. Jisung pouted and rolled his eyes. “Didn’t Channie say he hired your boyfriend as their new dance teacher?” Felix said and Jisung nodded. “Oh right.”

Once the first day was over they headed to the studio, except Jeongin since he had to walk home with his younger brother. “Hey, guys! Felix, where’s Jeongin?” Chan asked. “He went home with his little brother,” Felix explained.

They toured the studio room and had a blast, they visited the studio more after that day.

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 25, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:✔️