ɴɪɴᴇ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ: Bᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀ Bᴏʏ!?

It was the third week and Seungmin had been using the bathroom a lot, been feeling more tired, though, he thought it was because he had to wake up early, but then as weeks went by and he’s been noting his breast gotten slightly bigger, he started to have random mood swings and felt sick when he ate food.

On the 15th week [2½ months I believe], he started to notice his pants weren’t fitting as they did before and that his stomach got slightly bigger, he was confused considering he walks and has a healthy diet. Hyunjin just watches his lover and forces him to go to the hospital.

“I’ll be outside, my dad is calling me,” Hyunjin said as he kissed his forehead and answered the call. “Hello Mr. Kim, we have one more test we want you to take,” The doctor said. “Sure doc,” Seungmin grabbed the pee cup and went to the restroom, and did his thing. He came back and gave the pee cup to the doctor and waited.

Minutes later and the doctor came back. “Mr. Kim, are you perhaps gay?” The doctor asked. “Yes I am,” Seungmin said hesitantly. “Do you have a boyfriend?” The doctor continued to ask. Seungmin nodded. “Have you two had any sexual intercourse?” The doctor asked. “Um...Yes,” Seungmin said, confused. “When was the last time you had sex?” Seungmin was confused but continued to answer.

“Doctor, why does having sex with my boyfriend have to do with any of this?” Seungmin said. “Well, Kim Seungmin, you are *16 weeks pregnant, congrats,” The doctor said. “What? But I’m a boy! Males don’t get pregnant,” Seungmin said. “Males can get pregnant, there are some males that contain the same eggs that women make when their eggs are fertile and ready for sperm,” The doctor explained. “We call them carriers,” He continued.

“B-But me and my boyfriend used protection,” Seungmin said. “Well, maybe the condom broke, that is possible, and there are some condoms that have a low percentage of working,” The doctor said.

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 26, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:✔️

*16 weeks because it take at least  2 or 3 weeks (depending) for the 1st-trimester symptoms for the mother/carrier to kick in
So in the first week, Seungmin felt indifferent