ᴛᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ: Sᴜᴛᴛʟᴇ Hɪɴᴛs

Seungmin sat on his bed and thought of how to tell Hyunjin. “I can’t tell him, but he is the father,” Seungmin mumbled. “I could just hide it… It can’t be that hard to hide a bump” Seungmin said. “You okay bub? You have your thinking and I fucked up face,” Hyujin said as he walked into the room. “H-huh? No everything is fine… But I have a question,” Seungmin said. “If it was possible, what would you do if I was pregnant?” Seungmin asked. “Hmm, I’d be happy that we could have a biological son and then adopt,” Hyunjin said. “Why are you asking?” He asked and Seungmin shook his head.

“Just… thinking,” Seungmin said and Hyunjin hummed. “Oh, did you settle things with moving your stuff? Or do you still have things from your parent's house?” Hyunjin asked. “Everything is moved… But I could use some new clothes,” Seungmin said. “How about tomorrow at noon? It is a Saturday,” Hyunjin said as he took off his shirt and swapped it with another one.

“Sounds good to me,” Seungmin said and Hyunjin cooed and attacked his boyfriend. “Hehe, Jinnie stop, I-it tickles,” He laughed as Hyunjin kissed his neck and face. “Hehe, I can’t help it, I have a cute boyfriend,” Hyunjin said. Seungmin rolled his eyes as Hyunjin laid his head on his stomach.

“I think it would be cool if we had a baby, I would see your stomach grow as days go by,” Hyunjin said and Seungmin felt guilty. “I- I’m… Hyunjin I’m…,” Hyunjin stared at Seungmin. “I’m hungry,” Seungmin said as Hyunjin nodded as he was ready to order food. “Ugh, I just need more time,” Seungmin thought.