ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: 5 Mᴏɴᴛʜ Pʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ

It was Seungmin’s fifth month being pregnant and his stomach was showing, but with a big hoodie, he was able to cover it. Hyunjin was taking more care of Seungmin, making sure he was okay and safe, he even pleaded with Seungmin to take online classes- which Seungmin hated, but his friends' boyfriends kept him company while Hyunjin was at school.

“So, found out the gender?” Chan asked. “Well, I already know the gender, but I want to keep it a secret until the party,” Seungmin said. “Oh right, this Saturday right?” Minho asked. Seungmin nodded. “I’m going to sleep,” Seungmin said as he grabbed his pregnancy pillow. “Okay, we’ll be in the living room, scream if you want anything,” Changbin said as they left the pregnant boy alone.

Seungmin was getting comfortable when he heard his phone ring. He groaned as he reached and grabbed the phone and answered it. “Hello? Seungmin, are you okay? Are the guys treating you right?” Hyunjin asked. “Yeah, I was about to take a nap, are you almost out? And did you pick up my assignments? Did you take good notes?” Seungmin asked. “Yeah I did, and I might be home later, my dad wants to talk about the company and then I’ll go to the store and buy groceries, Do you want anything while I’m there?” He asked. “I want some gummy bears and some minto chocolate chips,” Seungmin said. “Okay then, see you soon pup,” Hyunjin said. “I’ll see you soon my drama llama, I love you,” Seungmin said. “I love you too,” Hyunjin said as he hung up.

Seungmin smiled as he held Daengmo and he fell asleep.

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ:
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:

Thought on the book? And are you ready for the end? What gender do you think it's going to be?