ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ

"Awe, Hyunjin look at this puppy pajama, I want it," Seungmin said as he showed Hyunjin. "Baby, we already have enough," Hyunjin said. "Please buy it, I won't ask for more, pleeease," He said as he gave Hyunjin puppy eyes and made his cheeks chubby. Hyunjin gave in and nodded.

"Okay, we have diapers, we have baby food, we have clothes, we have toys and pacifiers, I think that's all," Hyunjin said. Seungmin nodded as he got on his toes and kissed his lover. "Hehe, I love you," He said cutely, making Hyunjin's heart flutter. "I love you too, now I'm going to pay," Hyunjin said as he held his hand and went to the cash register.

Once they were done, they went to the hospital. It was Seungmin's 9th-month appointment. "When is this little demon going to get out?" Seungmin asked. "In a few weeks Mr. Kim," The Doctor said. "Well is there a way faster to get this demon out of me?" Seungmin asked.

"You two can have sexual intercourse, your hormones can help your contraction, and your lovers can soften or ripen the neck of the womb so it can be ready for the labor starts, and semen contains a higher number of prostaglandins, which helps relax tissues," The doctor explained. "There's also exercise, long walks, sex like I said, and nipple stimulation," The doctor went on as he gave them a pamphlet.

After that, they went home.

"Take off your clothes and get this baby out of me,"

_____

__❤︎__
_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: July 4, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✔️