ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇn

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: Mʏ Wᴀᴛᴇʀ Bʀᴏᴋᴇ

“Wait, we could try the-the walking a-and the diet,” Hyunjin said as he swallowed as Seungmin pushed him to their bed. “Nope, now listen Hwang, you got me pregnant now you are going to get this baby out of me,” Seungmin said. “I-um okay,” Hyunjin said as they switched positions.

Hyunjin kissed Seungmins pink lips, his hands trailed his body. Seungmin gasps as he feels Hyunjin rub his shaft. Hyunjin trailed his lips to his neck, leaving some marks as he pulled Seungmin’s pants down.

Hyunjin placed his fingers in front of Seungmins mouth. Seungmin closed his eyes as he lubed up the fingers. Hyunjin smiled as he pulled his fingers away and trailed his hands down to Seungmins ass.

[No real smut because I don't want to label it in mature content lol]

Four days have passed and Hyunjin and Seungmin have been doing what the doctor recommends, walking in the morning, having a good diet, and Hyunjin doing Seungmin at night.

It was night, midnight and Seungmin leaned back to Hyunjin's chest as they were enjoying a bubble bath. "Hehe, that was nice," Seungmin said as Hyunjin scrubbed his hair. "Whatever it takes to make my lover happy," Hyunjin said as Seungmin hummed and smiled.

They got off and dried each other, Seungmin only wearing black basketball shorts and a hoodie. He held Hyunjins hand tightly as he felt pain in his lower area. "Honey? What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked as he sat Seungmin on their bed.

Seungmin held Hyunjin close as he felt something trickle down his legs.

"Hyunjin?"

"Yes, love?"

"My water broke,"

_____

__❤︎__
_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: July 5, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:✔️

Oop- 1 more chapter to go