Chapter 2

A handsome man was sitting inside his office working....until someone came in and ....

"V, we should arrange a meeting with Mr.Lee for the supply of new guns.." Min Yoongi said ...

"Ok ...fix the meeting for tomorrow morning" V replied ...

"Done.... BTW you should rest for a bit, you working since yesterday without break" Suga

"Don't worry about me ...I am perfectly fine ... moreover you know I will get myself pleasured after a heavy work" V

"God!! I swear, at this rate you will definitely get STD" Suga said as he chuckled ...

"Don't worry hyung, I am clean" V

"As you say kid" Suga says and then goes out if the office ...

Taehyung or V then sighs and gets back to his work....
____________________

At Taehyung's house ...

Moans, grunts and skin slapping was all that was being heard in Taehyung's room ...he was pounding on a girl mercilessly and the girl was screaming from pain and pleasure ...

( NOTE: I am not sure if I should write smut or not ...so plz tell me in the comments if should write it or not ...)

After sometime they both were lying naked on Taehyung's bed breathing heavily because of the process they did a while ago. ..

"You are so good daddy" the girl named Mina said and shifted towards Taehyung to rest her head on his chest ...but to her disappointment Taehyung shifted to the other side and said ...
"Yeah!!?? But guess what? You are not..."

To say the girl was disappointed and embarrassed would be an understatement ...

"B..but I th.thought..yo..you loved it .."
Mina said ...

"I didn't say that ...you are not good enough for me" Taehyung

"Now get up, take your clothes and fuck off" ...V says  in an intimidating voice while standing up and wearing his clothes...

"Ye..yes" Mina says as she gets up from the bed to wear her clothes and moves out of the room ...

After she left Taehyung sighs and plopped on his bed thinking ...
'All of them just want money and fame ...nothing else'...

It has always been like this ...no one ever cared for him since childhood and that made him what he is like today ...a cold hearted monster whom no one dared to touch ...

He knew that all those people with whom he had sex with and those who were trying to be in a relationship with him was all because of the money and power he has ... nothing else ...
And Taehyung thinks that he is the most unfortunate person alive because he never felt love and warmth ....but only if he knew that he isn't alone in this dark world ...that he isn't the only one to feel loneliness in life ...

(Many of you commented that why is he having sex with a girl if he is gay ...so I am changing his sexuality to bi ...
This was my first book and I didn't have much experience so I presented him as gay .m.plz excuse my mistake ...
Anyways he tries both genders for his own fun ...that's it and he doesn't do it with girls often, mostly it's with boys ...I hope I cleared your doubts )
_______________________

So how's it?? Tell me in the comments ...
I am trying my best to make this book interesting ...and I promise that this book will become enjoyable in the further chapters ...

Thanks for reading it till now and do continue till the end ..
Plz vote and support me ...

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜
- Authornim 🥰🥰🥰🥰🤗