"PINK WHITNEY" ♡

005

005.
INDICA MONROE

i yawned, and opened my eyes to realize i wasn't in my own bed. i woke up feeling groggy, and nauseous as fuck. i sat up, and seen deangelo sleeping next to me.

too much fuckin' alcohol... see this why ion drink, cause shit like this happens.

i got up, realizing this wasn't deangelos apartment either. i walked out of the room we were sleeping in.

rico, cat, adelyn, and slim was all asleep on a blow up mattress on the floor. ayanna and demonte was asleep on the couch.

we had to be in some type of bnb or something. i looked at the time, 8:04 AM.

the fuck happened last night?

i crouched down next to cat to wake her up.

"cat, wake up." i whispered, as i lightly shook her.

"mm." she groaned, and turned the other way. she stretched her arms out, and opened her eyes.

"indica? where the fuck are we—

"nigga i'm asking myself the same shit!" i exclaimed back.

"bro, why the fuck are y'all yelling so early in the morning?" rico asked annoyed. "cat, indica why the fuck are y'all even he—

rico got caught off by his eyes fluttering opened. he looked around the place in confusion, and rubbed his head.

"son... how the fuck we get here?" he asked.

"we don't know." kat said, and shrugged as she sat up.

"mane, wake adelyn ass up." rico groaned, and turned the other way. "she said sum bout how she wasn't gone drink."

"adelyn get up yo." cat said, and shook her.

adelyn groaned, and slowly opened her eyes. she seen the confused look on all our faces and a goofy ass grin formed on her face.

"what?" we all asked confused as hell.

"y'all are in for a hell of a story." she said, and laughed.

"the fuck happened?" demonte groaned, as his eyes opened. ayanna woke up as he spoke, and stretched. she was laying on his chest.

"y'all done went and got more liquor from the liquor store." adelyn said. "y'all bought three bottles of pink whitney and some henny. then rico's dumbass clapped a fuckin' bnb, so i had to drive us here."