chapter 27

"Hmm don't worry, im not here for your mom's pendant..."

Akira sigh in relief, but his body shiver in fright.

"...I'm here for you"

••••

Akira trembled in fear, at the same time, he can't help but feel like he heard those words before. A flash of memories appear in his mind.

--
In a abandoned allyway, a little boy with blue hair hugging himself as he silently cry. His fat tears keep falling from his emerald eyes as he wipe them away. The boy's clothes is dirty and there is a red mard on his left cheek. Then there's another boy appear, the boy appearance hardly can be seen, like something is preventing him to remember.

"Kira-chan! Here you are! What happened?! Who bully you!"

"Wuuu...."

The blunette sobbed as he try to stop crying. The other boy run to him and saw the red mark on his cheek.

"Tell me who bully you and I'm going to beat them up!

"Wuu...no...i don't want ****-kun...to beat someone"

"They bully you! So I'm going to bully them back!"

"..no..."

"You're so stubborn. Why you don't want me to beat them up?"

"..i don't want...****-kun to get in..trouble"

"Hump, fine! I won't beat them. Come, let me heal you"

The bluenette nodded and hold onto the other boy's hand. The boy lead the bluenette to their secret place.

"Mouu.. you can't keep getting beaten up, Kira-chan"

"Hic...sowwy"

"Its fine! Because I'm going to get stronger so i can protect you from evil people!"

"****-kun..will?"

"Yes! This is a promise! Because i am here for you! And I'll always will! So you have to wait for me!"

The bluenette eyes sparkle in excitement as both of them locked their pinky together, a seal of promise.

"Hum! I will wait for Kuro-kun!"

--

Akira wake up from his trance, he hold his head, remembering the little boy that promised to be with him. The boy......his first love"

"Kuro-kun..."

His eyes full of tears, the hands that holding him was released as he falls down. They promised they will wait for each other, he promised. But a week after that promised was made, he disappeared. Akira wait, and wait, and wait, but he never shows up.

He promised he will protect me. He promised, but everything get worst and worst.

When his village was attacked, Akira wait.

When he lost his mother, Akira wait.

When he got bullied, Akira wait.

When he got schemed on, Akira wait.

When everyone turns their back on him, Akira wait.

He hope and hoped, but the higher he expectations, the bigger the disappointment, the boy never come back. Until one day, the boy completely vanish from his memories.

"Kuro-kun..."

Akira sobbed as his tears falls down to the floor. He feels like a knife stabbing his heart, the heart that gotten hurt more than anyone knew. He gripped his clothes tightly, hoping the pain will go away. His heart is too fragile, but it get hurts again and again. So that's why its like something is preventing him from remembering, it was himself. He refused to remember because of the crashed hope of him coming back.

"Kuro-kun...kuro-kun..."

Akira call for him. He knew that he won't appear but maybe, just maybe, this time, he will come. Hoping that he can erased the pain. Then the man in front of him said,

"I am here"

"..no...kuro-kun...you're not kuro-kun... I want kuro-kun"

Akira shook his head. He don't remember how many times he broke down like this, he don't want to be seen as a weak person. The last person he show how broken he is, also turn away from him. Only his Kuro-kun won't turn away.

"Look at me"

"..no...you're not my kuro-kun"

Akira shook his head again. He don't want to see the man's mocking look. The man hold his chin and bring their face close, but Akira stubbornly refused to open his eyes.

"Kira-chan.."

Akira froze. That nickname. The nickname that was given by his Kuro-kun. The nickname that only his Kuro-kun call him. Akira finally open his eyes.

The man's crimson eyes longingly look at him. His lips showed a slight smile, but that smile alone made his features soften. Like he finally found his most precious treasure.

"Kira-chan... Its me....your kuro-kun"

It's his Kuro-kun, only his Kuro-kun will look at him like that.Only his Kuro-kun will call him like that. Akira's tears falls more and more. He throw himself to the man and hug him tightly. His kuro-kun is here, he is finally here.

"Kuro-kun....kuro-kun.....kuro-kun...."

"I'm here, I'm here. Sorry i came late"

"...you meanie.."

The man's, kuro-kun, gaze soften. Finally, finally the boy is in his embrace. He held Akira tightly.

(A/N (╥ω╥') i cried while writing this)