𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

They all waited....

And waited...

And were still waiting...

WHY WAS THEIR SENSEI SO LATE?!

"Why is our sensei so late!" Naruto complained. Wow. Did he just read my mind? He better teach me that.

"Stop complaining Naruto!" Sakura complained, even though she herself was complaining.

Sasuke and Y/n were secretly agreeing with the blonde male. What could their sensei possibly be doing?...

Suddenly Naruto stands up and walks over to the chalkboard, grabbing the eraser. He then looks over to Y/n, who instantly understands what to do.

Y/n takes the eraser from their blonde friend, and begins to place it on top of the door. Y/n's snake, Kaburamaru, helped Y/n a bit due to Y/n's vision not being the best and their unfortunate height. 

"What are you doing?" Sakura yells in confusion.

This made you wonder, again, how she can scream so much without her voice breaking or at least losing it.

Kaburamaru hisses to Y/n that their sensei is arriving.

You quickly went back to your seat, sitting down, and awaiting for your new teacher to finally arrive.

Thunk

Naruto began to laugh about how their new sensei had fallen for his and Y/n's prank.

You snickered slightly, amused by their friend's creative pranking ideas.

Sakura began to apologise halfheartedly, while inwardly being entertained by the problem-duo's prank.

Sasuke was not impressed at all. This is the man that's going to teach them? A man that can't even dodge an eraser?

Y/n knew that their sensei let the eraser hit him purposely, but was curious to why.

The grey-haired man began to scan the room of his now-students.

When his eyes finally reached to Y/n, he was shocked, his eyes widening.