Ch.8: Memory Jackpot (LONG CHAPTER)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains mentions of Incest, gaslighting, Pedophilic and dark themes in general. I do not condone any of it.

This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

Please read the author's note at the end of this chapter. Thank you.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

'Proud...? Proud!? You expect me to be proud after you risked precious life as if it was mere trash!? How could anyone be such a reckless fool?!'

A loud slam made you flinch. Sounds like a fist striking against wood.

You looked around. This isn't 'home' nor any other place you've encountered before. In front of you sat a seething Husband. He's wearing a long sleeved, white button-up office shirt. His black tie neatly tucked into his dark brown vest. You're standing in front of a Mahogany office desk with odd proportions.

There were a few out-of-place appearances, such as a laundry basin filled with pinkish liquid, the (f/c) toy car and the diamond wedding ring. They're all hidden in various corners of his office, some next to the waste basket on the ground, some are lazily resting on his shelves.

This must be a dream-memory combination.

You looked at your own attire. It's the attire you wore in your bathroom hallucinations earlier. You held a round, gold medal in your hands. It's cool to the touch and very reflective.

You gulped, looking at Husband. He seems younger here.

"I... I worked so hard for this—"

'I don't care how much effort and time you invested to get this absurdly overhyped piece of junk metal. You still went against my orders and that is unacceptable.'

You bit your lip to hold back your tears.

He sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose.

'To answer your first question, no. I'm not proud of you. Quite the contrary, actually. I'm terribly disappointed in you.'

You brought your gaze down to your feet.

'That medal doesn't prove that you're a valuable and obedient personnel of mine. It proves that you're the most insubordinate one.'

You drew in a sharp breath upon hearing his harsh words.

'You are dismissed. Don't you ever show that thing to me again.'