Chapter 8

Samridhi

"Samridhi" Naina shook me from behind and I come out of trance.

" What are doing standing in front of the mirror doing nothing," she asked.

"Umm nothing"

"Ok now come and have breakfast" and I follow her.

Like I said guys I didn't sleep last night and now and I'm feeling sleepy.

" Ohh so now maharani( queen) finally decide to grace us with her presence," Ma said with sarcasm. I know I did wrong.

" I'm sorry it won't happen again I will always let you know where I am and when will I get the return to home," I said.

" It's ok beta I know you are my responsible child you won't do anything which affects your family name" my Papa said.

It's a promise I won't do a thing which you would not be proud of. I have not a mistake till now and I won't be make in the future too.

In college

As I entered the class there is no one so decide to take nap.

" Good morning class" as the sound came I awake.

" Did sleeping beauty finally had her sleep or you wanna sleep some more?" Tia said.

"I want to"

" What happen dealing with Tanya is that tiering" as she mentioned to Tanya I remember what we talk last and decided to told tia that she was right about her.

"See I told you, Tia is always right"

In corridor

After class as I was walking, I spotted Tanya in the corner speaking to someone on phone looking tensed so I decided to go towards her.

" Hi, Tanya what happens your looking tensed," I asked her as she cut her call.

"It's nothing"

" We are friends right so you can share with me what's bothering you," I said.

"I fought with my Boyfriend," she said looking sad.

"Something serious?"

" No no, it's just usual"

And we start going towards the canteen as we still have to complete the project as we are working on it she suddenly asked me.

"Why don't you have a Boyfriend" as she mentioned boyfriend I remember the Boy I met last night but I also remember the conversation I had with my father this morning.

"Were you lost," she asked clicking her fingers in front of my face.

" Nothing let's finish the project," I said changing the topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day

In college

In class

"So finally both of you are done with the project," Mam asked us.

"Yes Mam"

" Good but it's a one-time thing only if this happens another time I won't spare you guys," Mam said as she takes our project.

" Ok Mam"

I come and sit in my seat next to Tia. I was thinking about Tanya she is looking upset.

" Did you see her she is looking upset? " Tia said pointing towards Tanya

"I was thinking the same "

" Didn't she tell you after all your her close friend?" she said teasingly.

"She fought with her Boyfriend," I said.

" Uhmm kids nowadays, "she said dramatically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few days

In college

The teacher was busy in class and I'm busy thinking about Tanya for the past few days she is looking quite upset and we have holidays from tomorrow so I decided I will talk to her today after class.

" Hii Tanya"

" Oh hi," she said not looking into my eyes.

" What happens, Tanya," I asked her with concern.

" Nothing happens ya nothing happen," she said hurriedly.

" Are you sure.." I asked her but she cut me off.

" Listen Samridhi I have to go home," she said hurried towards her car.

There is seriously something wrong with her but what.

" Don't you want to go home?" Tia asked me.

"Ya right"

" So finally holidays how are you going to spend them," Tia asked.

" I don't think yet"

" I'm going to vacation"

" Nice" I was talking to her but my mind is stick on Tanya. What is wrong with her why she is behaving like this.

"Ok bye," Tia said to me.

"Bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you guys think what is wrong with Tanya...

If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share

Thank you