Her love-life

"That would be fucking scary, I'm not going." Eric and Felix both rolled their eyes at the girl. "It was scary already hanging out with all of you guys, just imagine me being the only girl around both of you guys, Ateez, Ikon, BTOB, SF- No, dude, no." 

"Hey, what's scary about that? You'll have us around you all the time, one of us at least will be beside you." Felix said. 

"Yes, but me being the only girl around all those boys is scary, and awkward. I'll let you guys hang out on your own and I'll be fine here. I might call Somi to come over." Eric was about to talk, but Felix stopped him. 

"Fine, call us if you need anything." The two got out of the room, leaving Suri on her phone. "She's right, she might hate the whole day. We don't want her to be uncomfortable." Both boys went downstairs and Sangyeon looked at them confused.

"Where's Su?" 

"Told you she won't come." Seungmin said, grabbing his keys. 

"She's right tho, its gonna be 50 boys and 1 girl." New said. "She might feel awkward around all of us. She's okay with us because she's used to hanging out with all of us." 

"Let's go, she'll probably call Somi over." Chan said and everyone nodded leaving the house separating themselves in different cars. 

-- 

"You're 10 minutes late." Hongjoong said jokingly, hugging both Chan and Changbin. 

"We were trying to persuade to join us." Changbin said, either hugging the members or high-fiving them.

"Where's she?" Wooyoung asked, looking around the group of boys. "I don't see her." 

"She didn't come-"

"Why?" Before Kevin could even answer, Mingi already complained. 

"She thought it would be awkward for her to be around all of us on her own." Hyunjae answered and everyone sat down. "Where's everyone?" 

"Surprisingly we were the first ones here, and then you guys came." San chuckled and the others nodded. 

"You should've tried harder to convince Suri to come today. I was really excited to see her today." Wooyoung said, pouting at Chan who chuckled at him. 

"I'm sure she'll join as soon as she feels comfortable around everyone." The others started talking in god knows whatever, not noticing San and Wooyoung whispering to each other, until Wooyoung started again. 

"Han, are you and Suri still dating?" The room was silenced for a few seconds and none of the boys knew what to say until Jisung let out an awkward chuckle. 

"No, we never dated tho." He let out another chuckle ignoring the looks the boys gave him. "Me and Suri are just really close. I was joking that day." Jisung didn't want to tell anyone that they dated, not because he would judge him for what he did to her, but he knew that she won't like others to know what they had between them. 

"Oh, so she's single." Their attention turned to San who was smiling at Han, and the boy awkwardly looked between San and Hyunjin. "The rumors that her and Jeno got back together were false right?" 

"Oh, yes yes. Her and Jeno broke up a long time ago and they're not back." Chan quickly answered, causing Jisung to let out a sigh, letting Chan speak. 

"But you never answered the first question." San started once again. "Is she single?" Again no one answered both Stray kids and The boyz glanced at Hyunjin who silently looked down at his hands, not sure if he should answer or let the other answer for him. 

"Well, I guess that's something she should be answering." After a few more minutes of silence, Minho finally answered and San looked at him weirdly. 

"Isn't she your best friend? I'm 100% sure that you know if she's dating or not." He continued. 

"Never said that I don't know, I just said that its not my place to talk about her love-life." Minho was starting to get annoyed, and the others were able to tell, although they were as annoyed as him. 

"I'm sure that at least, at least one of you likes her." Wooyoung said, pointing at the stray kids boys. "And-"

"Hey, why don't we talk about something else? How's everyone doing?" Hongjoong cut Wooyoung off, sending him a quick glare, shutting him and San up. Hyunjin sighed and quickly put on a fake smile, nodding his head at whatever Juyeon was saying.