10

Jungkook arrived in the cafeteria and took his seat. Minho and Hyunjin were already talking while sitting there.

"Hey buddy! What happened to you earlier?", Minho asked.

Jungkook glared at him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD STOP GETTING CLOSE TO HER!", He yelled.

Minho was confused.

"Whom?", He asked.

"THAT BITCH WHO FLIRTS WITH EVERYONE! What was her name, YES Y/N!", He shouted burning with anger and jealousy and purposely pretended to forget her name.

Minho widened his eyes.

"All she knows is to flirt with every damn guy she comes across with!", Jungkook added.

Little did he know Y/n was behind him.

Y/n came to return Minho's book that he left in the class earlier but when she arrived she saw Jungkook humiliating her behind her back.

She was hurt because of the harsh words that he was saying about her to his friend.

A lonely tear left from her eyes, but she promised to herself to not to cry.

Now I don't even annoy him but why he has to find a way to humiliate me? Does he hates me that much?!

Jungkook saw Minho staring behind him with widened eyes. Jungkook looked there too. What he saw terrified him the most.

Y/n was standing there as a tear rolled down on her cheeks.

Jungkook could see the hurt in her eyes. It broke his heart to see her state and moreover this was caused by him.

Jungkook cursed himself for saying those harsh words about her.

Y/n quickly wiped her tears and smiled to Minho as if nothing happened a few minutes ago.

She went towards Minho.

"Y-you left t-this book in the class", She said to him and not even glancing at Jungkook, who was staring deeply at her.

"Y/n I-I am sorry on behalf of him. He didn't mea-", Minho got cut off by Y/n.

"It's okay. I'm used to it. Let's not talk about it. I-I need to leave now. Bye!", She smiled but the hurt in her eyes was too obvious to not notice.

She ran towards the old classroom that no one goes in and closed the door as she cried to herself. She calmed herself down after a while.

Meanwhile,

"WHAT DID YOU DO JUNGKOOK?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HURT HER!", Minho yelled.

I didn't mean to!

Jungkook thought, but kept his cold face on.

"I-I don't care!", Jungkook stuttered.

"Just because you don't have feelings doesn't mean others don't have feelings too! Jungkook stop being a jerk and stop hurting her!!'', Minho scoffed.

"I-I lost my appetite", he stuttered as he got up from his seat and left the cafeteria as well.

"This boy needs to get some manners", Hyunjin said while staring at Jungkook's leaving figure.

Jungkook started searching for Y/n. He felt guilty for her.

I'm used to it.

Y/N's these words kept echoing in his head.

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.

He thought as he continued searching for her.

He saw the abandoned class's door which is usually closed, slightly open.

He quickly opened the door.

He saw Y/n sitting on the bench while resting her head on the desk, sleeping peacefully.

He went to closer to her and sat on the seat next to her's.

He caressed her hair that were covering her face a little.

When he tucked her hair away, he squished her cheeks. She let out a whine.

A smile formed on his lips while seeing her sleeping like a baby.

He never actually noticed Y/N's beauty.

I never noticed that you were this cute and beautiful, Y/n.

Her lips were pouted. Her long eyelashes that had a tear. Her cheeks were tear stained.

I'm sorry Y/n. I really didn't mean to say those harsh words and hurt you.

"I'm sorry. I was just jealous. I didn't mean to hurt to you Y/n. Please forgive me", he said guilt and sadness in his voice.

He continued to caress her soft cheeks.

Y/n was in a deep slumber so she didn't know what was going on.

"I'm sorry for everything that I've done with you. I'm really guilty. I hope we can go to the old times like how we were before", he smiled sadly.

He didn't want to leave this place. He wanted to continue admiring her sleeping like a child and whining in her sleep.

"Why are you so cute?"

He pinched her smooth cheeks playfully.

Y/n whined and slapped his arm away unconsciously.

He laughed at her being all pouty and whiny in her sleep.

This was the cutest sight for him.

"Please forgive me Y/n. Although I don't want to I'm going to go now", he said reluctantly to her sleeping figure.

Before going he pecked her cheeks as he wasn't able to control himself and got out of the class.

Wait what did I do?!! I shouldn't have pecked her cheeks without her consent. But she won't know about it as she was sleeping.

He thought to himself. The memory of what happened between them in the class kept replaying in his mind as he smiled brightly while remembering it.