Chapter 42 - Post-Fight Interview,Afterparty,Sparring & Tournaments.

I walked with my team to the front where the stands were.
"Hey,how's it going"
I greeted them.
"Good,good,so Ven based off that fight it's clear to say you've had hate for him"
The interviewer said.
"Of course,he is walking cringe and I never liked him"
I chuckled.
"Wow"
He replied.
"Also I felt it was time for someone to shut him up"
I said.
"I see I see,Jake how đo you feel"
He asked.
"A little bummed but it is what it is"
Jake said and I laughed.
"Is there any future boxing matches for you Ven"
The interviewer asked.
"Nah,I'm gonna just enjoy life for now"
I said.
"Well thank you for you time and congratulations on your win"
He said and I shook his hand.I put a middle finger up for Jake and walked out.
-
We got to the club and when I walked it I was sprayed with champagne and they were chanting my name.I threw up a 'W' with my fingers,took off my shirt and went to the Sidemen.
"I told you I'd do it"
I said to JJ and he hugged me.They congratulated me and I went to SSB and without a doubt they acted sus immediately.
"AYOOOO"
I laughed and we had a group hug.
"You fucked that ni-"
"Chill"
I cut Cuff off and laughed.
I went upstairs and everyone ran at me and hugged me.I was surrounded and I had the biggest smile,I hugged everyone individually after they congratulated me.
"Is your mom gone because it's about to get crazy"
I asked and she nodded.I went on the stage where the #98s were performing,they were my friends from the UK.When they finished they gave me a hug and congratulated me.I gave the DJ my phone so he could play some songs off the album.
"This shit is exclusive,no videos"
I said and the beat for a song called Taco played.I was just gonna be on stage for it and the 98's were also with me.
"Shoutout to Alex and Tubbo for helping me with this one"
I said and pointed to them.The beat dropped and we started jumping so did the people in the club,the words were going and I lipsynced over it while doing all sorts of pointing,gestures and gun fingers with my hands.The people from the UK were the most turnt because it was a drill song.There was photographers so they were snapping pictures while we were on stage.When it was finished I played one more called 'Swing It' another drill song.The beat dropped and the entire club shook from the 808s and the jumping,Tubbo,Tommy,JJ,Wilbur and all of the others including SSB and OTV came on stage we were jumping to the song and we all had smiles on our faces.
-
When the regular music started to play I went to the bar with everyone and I just got some apple juice.Everyone drank,obviously besides Tommy,Tubbo,Tobi and surprisingly JJ.We danced a bit more before all of the boys and girls in our friendgroup came to my house.The photographer sent me three pictures,it was a picture of the knockout,the first one when we were on stage and the second one where everyone was on stage.I put it on my intagram as a slide.I got a dm while adding the pictures,it was my manager.
'You sold 6 million ppvs,you just broke the record for most sold ever,that is $300 Million.It has been transferred into your account already'
It said and I had the biggest smirk.
'I love you'
I sent back.

I captioned the pictures.
'Made history today,6 Million PPV and $300 Million.I love everyone who supported me in this fight,it was all hard work and dedication.'
I put my phone down and went inside but before I took out some money.I went inside and pulled out the money.
"Too Friends"
I said giving them 10K each.We hit it all together like glasses.
-
-
I pressed go live.I had facecam on so I faced it towards the TV that had a loop of the knockout playing.
"Hey chat"
I said and I just got love in chat.
"If someone drops 5 gifted right now I'll drop the album in a few days"
I said and someone did.
"JMoney you sexy fuck,it'll be out in a few days"
I said and chat showered him with love.I put on Daywalker in tye background.
"Chat,before stream I had my friends over and JJ said he wants to spar tomorrow,I agreed and we'll stream it,make sure to sub to his main channel,KSI,there's gonna be no VOD so yeah"
I said.
"Any plugs will get striked"
I smiled.
-
-
After I ended stream I took a shower,put on some CK underwear and went to sleep since Rae went back home.
-
I woke up,got dressed in shorts and a SSB tee,I put on some Nike running shoes and took a jog to the gym after getting something healthy to eat.
I walked in the gym and greeted everyone,I got prepared,stretched and got in the gear.He went live and before I put the gloves on I tweeted it.I said in the group chat where we were and that they were welcome to join.I got my gloves tied up and went in the ring and just got on some pads before fighting.Alex,Tommy,Tubbo,Tobi,Simon,Vik,Josh,Harry,Ethan,Rae,Wilbur,Niki and Imane came to watch.
-
We started and I moved around first.He tried striking first but because of my reach advantage I hit a straight on his nose,I threw a left body hook and he felt it I could tell because he shut his eyes.He did his signature windmill and hit me thrice,he threw a hook while I was unguarded and it landed on my jaw and I was stunned.He continued throwing and I was just moving away.They chanted his name and he got a bit cocky,he smirked at me and I threw a hard straight to his lip and it cut.I smirked back and he had visible anger,he threw a right hook but I caught a left hook in and he stumbled,as I was about to end it the round ended.I went to my corner and I rinsed my mouth and drank some water.
"How much viewers is there right now"
I asked.
"700K"
Alex replied and I nodded.
They attended to his cut and then time was done.
I got up and started moving around,he came in but I got a quick left body shot and a right hook on his eye.I moved back and so did he,I walked towards him and got two body punches and a left hook to his jaw,he stumbled and I let him be.He walked in and got two hard body punches in,I moved back and I was ready for a knockout,I walked to him,threw a straight,a right hook and a body punch,I backed away again.He threw but missed and I overhanded him and he dropped,I heard 'oh shit' from them watching.I looked at my glove and it had his blood on it,I got him up and he had a cut on his lip and above his eyebrow.
"GG"
I said and we hugged.
"You punch harder than anyone I've fought"
He said and we laughed.
We went down and they hugged us.
-
-
After the sparring we all went out and HollywoodFix stopped us.
"Hey everyone,Ven we saw the sparring and we wanna know is there anyone you wanna fight soon"
They asked.
"Nah,we just did that for fun and we are still best friends"
I said and fistbumped JJ.
-
-
I got a thought and tweeted it out while I was in bed.

Ven✅
@Ven

I'm gonna start some tournaments in Fortnite,Rust,Valorant,Mincecraft,Warzone,Rocket League and CS.
All for $1 Million Cash Prize.
Called Ven's (game name) Tournament.
I might add a GTA RP tourney for a team deathmatch type shit.On SSB WRLD and GW.
I'll say more when it's ready.

=====
Replies
=====

@Valkyrae : I cannot wait.

@Pokimane : :D

@Corpse_Husband : I want to participate.
@Ven : bet,retweet this.Among Us included.

======

Everyone retweeted the reply and the tweet went trending.I went to sleep with a smile.