𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

Thank you all for your feedback and enthusiasm to get started with us. We hope that every one of you can profit from this community.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒/𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒

We all hate them, but these rules are necessary to ensure the smooth running of this community, so take note and follow each and every one of them.

Let's get started, shall we?:

→ The books to be submitted must be Nigerian books by Nigerian authors. There must be Nigerian characters in nigerian settings by a Nigerian author.

Why? Because the entire motive of the community is to romanticize and give Nigerian authors the publicity and attention they deserve... I mean, aren't you tired of that one friend that keeps saying "Nigerian books on wattpad are wack"? Well, our purpose is to sieve out the wack from the lit and serve y'all the good stuff.

→Each book must have a minimum of ten (10) chapters and the writer must be committed to completing the book and not leave readers hanging. Except it's a short story, it must have a minimum of five chapters.

→You must follow the page and add the book to their library and reading list to get update notification.

→Tag at least five friends or announce on your message board.

→You must include the tag #wattanaija in the book you are entering for the review.

→You cannot enter more than one book per author in each genre. You can enter two books but they must be in different genres

Please, follow the rules and look out for the different genres you can submit your book into.