Epilogue

Listen to the song while reading :)

Royally Sold

Epilogue

After Sky and Luna had left the field they travelled back to the kingdom, where the woman and children were released. Luna had apologised to every angel and creature and vowed to make up for her mistakes by building the kingdom anew.

It took years for the kingdom to get back to its high standards, in those years a monument was built for Dandre, Cole and their father, along with a monument for those who had passed. There was a special grave where the Angels were placed with many memorabilia. In those few years, Caden and Arianna were married, Hayden and Lissa were engaged, Ayden was going out with Amber, the librarian and Lucas had found a new love.

Luna’s horse had now since forgotten about destroying everybody and death and was now Luna’s faithful companion.

Sky and Luna were voted into being the King and Queen of Atira, they held their position well and were fair to both nobles and peasants. The kingdom was once again a happy place.

Luna had found out that she was pregnant; she was currently twenty-six years old. The king and queen had officially abolished slavery in their kingdom and were working hard on abolishing it everywhere including the human world.

The king and queen had a daughter whom they named Fira, after a very special girl who had changed Luna’s life.

The life of the angels was a hard one, although they overcame their impending doom the kingdom grew stronger every day. They were powerful, yet humble.

Although Drake was never found, he was lurking in the shadows waiting for his chance to strike. For now though, the kingdom was too strong, to full of love.

The kingdom of Atira was whole again and it would take a lot more than an apocalypse to knock it down. As they were prepared. They were ready...for anything.

^^^^^

So that’s the end of it then. Wow. Really thank you guys, I’m so happy I completed something. It means so much that people have read it, I thought this was a failure. Although it needs editing I love my mismatched retarded book. So thank you all :)

The sequel Finding Angel’s Wings, will be out soon!

Much love

'dd'