S1, E4

-3rd POV-

'U.A. High School's hero course. A training school for those whose goal is to acquire the necessary qualifications needed for pro heroes. Among similar courses across the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive, and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred every year. The hero who refused a National Honor Award—The number one hero, All Might. The hero who resolved the most incidents in history—The Fiery Hero, Endeavor. The winner of the Best Jeanist award eight years in a row—Best Jeanist. Graduating from U.A. is a requirement for becoming a great hero. And so, I also tackled the U.A. entrance exam. I will take...the first step towards my dream of becoming a hero!'

"U.A. High School Hero Course Entrance Exam Location"
"Battle Center B"

"What is this?"

"It's like a city!"

"They have more than one of these on the school grounds?"

"U.A.'s amazing!"

People were saying as Midoriya was shaking in the back.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conduction ten-minute mock urban battles after this! Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains." Present Mic said.

The green haired teen gulped, "Mock battles...How can everyone be so confident? Aren't they nervous? They even have equipment to go with their quirks..." He said to himself, looking at everyone before his eyes landed on the brown haired girl from earlier, 'Oh, it's the person (Y/n)-chan and I met at the school gates! The nice person! She was assigned to the same battle center, huh?' He thought walking towards the girl, before a hand was placed on his shoulder, making him turn around and become shocked, 'He's here, too?' He thought seeing the male with glasses that called him and (Y/n) out.

The blue haired looked at the brown haired girl, who was taking breaths, "That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else? Along with your friend, who I'm guessing is in another battle center."

"N-N-No, of course not..." Midoriya said waving his arms.

"That guy's the one who was about to trip in front of the school gates, right?"

"He was saved by Gojo-san."

"The one who winced after being called out."

"At the very least, we have one less rival to worry about, huh?"

"Lucky for us."

The other contestants said with smiles.

'I feel like the others think they lucked out because I'm here...'

"Okay, start!" Present Mic's voice was heard, making everyone look, "What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run!" He said spinning his arm, before he outstretched them, "The die has been cast, you know!"

"Huh? Huh? What?!" The green haired teen said looking around before looking in front of him and seeing everyone running, "I...I'm behind already!" He said yelling.