Twenty Three

"Yes or no?" Jocelyn posed for Miles as she put on another dress. They had decided on going out tonight since she was off.

It'd been a week since she'd moved in with Miles and it seemed to be the thing they both needed. Being with him everyday made her feel like they had more time than they did. It soothed her to wake up next to him each day.

"Mm, turn around." He stroked his chin in faux thought.

She already knew he was doing, yet humored him nonetheless as she turned her back to him. "So?"

"I'm not sure. I think I should take a hands on assessment." He spoke before jumping from the bed and grabbing her hips to pull her into his chest.

"I don't think this is proper judgment." She giggled as he began kissing along her exposed shoulder and neck.

"You gotta let the master work here. I'm a trained professional." The mumble in her ear stirred her stomach and she bit her lip as he ran his hands up her stomach.

"So, this is part of the process?" The feeling of his hands trailing along her body and the heated kisses along her neck had her breathlessly mumbling words.

"Mmhh," he mumbled back as he turned her to face him, "I think you should take it off. You know, see how the material feels on its own."

"Judge, you're getting pretty bold huh?" She giggled as he reached back to pull at her zipper. Jocelyn reached back to help him as the small zipper often got caught on the material beside it.

"I'm just assuring we have the best choice here." He smiled down at her before leaning down to press his lips to her own. Jocelyn opened her mouth to his tongue, loving how unashamed he was in his caress.

As the material dropped to her feet, she kicked it off and ran her hands down his chest. "I think it's only fair, judge, if we see the material of your clothing as well."

"Of course. I have to lead by example." He mumbled before capturing her lips in another heated kiss. Jocelyn eagerly worked to pull the shirt from his body.

His skin was warm and soft against her own. She pressed herself into his chest, her hands running down his firm back before settling at the small of his waist. A cry fell from her lips as he dipped his head into her neck and softly nipped at the sensitive skin.

They moved back until Jocelyn was pressed against the wall before he reached down to unbuckle his pants. "We'll miss our date."

"There's always tomorrow." He mumbled before pecking her lips. Despite his words, he made no further move to advance the situation until she gave the go ahead.

"Okay." As soon as the words fell from her lips, she was scooped into his arms and pushed into the wall. Jocelyn could hardly keep up with his heated kisses as he reached down and began pulling her panties to the side.

"Shit," she cried as he circled her clit before softly rubbing the sensitive nub.

The soft caresses quickly became the two eagerly grabbing at one another. She roughly pushed his boxers down wanting to be connected as soon as possible. Miles groaned as she grabbed him and used her thighs to hike herself higher on his waist.

He grabbed her ass to keep her steady before plunging into her. "Fuck, Jocelyn, how are you so wet already?"

The statement went in one ear and out the other as she sloppily slanted her lips against his while her hips rolled in circles. Miles pulled back before pushing into her once more. The soft strokes were forgone for harsh rotations of his hips that had her head smacking against the drywall.

"Miles! Just like that, baby!" She cried out against the mind numbing pleasure.

"I love you. I love you so much." He whined as he lazily kissed along her face and neck.

"I love you," Jocelyn reciprocated into his mouth, "I-I'm gonna cum, baby."

Miles laid his head in her neck, the position allowing her to clearly hear his own cries and groans of pleasure. He continued pumping into her until they both came while sharing a heated kiss.
——