55. YOU ARE MINE!

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew and Gulf reached to airport safely. Gulf was so happy today because he saw Mild was being so cheerful now and also mom and was fine now. At least now Gulf thought that he can enjoy this trip while Mew was already very happy that finally he got some quality time with his baby.

" You look calm and excited now love! " Said Mew happily. Gulf nodded like a baby.

" I'm so calm now insaw Mild happy and mom is fine with us too now but I really wanted to have some time with her so..... But anyways.... We all need some space now so let's hope everything will be fine when we will go back. " Sair Gulf.

" It will be fine baby trust me I will make everything fine now. But for now..... *pulled Gulf closely towards him from waist I'm front of everyone* YOU ARE MINE. " Said Mew. Gulf got so embarrassed because many people were watching them.

Some were blushing, some were giggling and some were making weird face. Gulf can't handle this embarrassement. His ears were getting red.

" Mew! Leave me we are in public! Stop doing this I'm getting embarrassed. " Said Gulf shyly. Mew look here and there and shrugged but....he always get hurt when Gulf to this.

" As if I care that world are looking at us.... For me you are my whole world baby. " Said Mew romantically to divert his mind. Guld blushed.

" Ai'sat so cheesy!!! " Said Gulf and giggled which make Mew's heart skipped a beat. He smiled and left Gulf's waist and interwined their hands.

" Let's start our honeymoon Mr. Kanawut Suppasit? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded and they both went to the luggage check in for the further process.

Meanwhile,

" Can I buy this too phi? Pleaseeee I want this so much!! " Asked Tar. Tum and Tar immediately went to a market when they got money from dad.

When Tar asked about the money Tum told that his dad gave but didn't told the condition on which money got. Tar was so happy and they both went to a supermarket for some grocery shopping.

" You are not a kid now! Do fast! I'm tired I want to go home! So annoying ugh! " Said Tum coldly. Tar looked down and put his favorite cookies in the shelf and went away. Tum felt bad to behave like this but... It's hard to love again.

Tum went to that shelf and took that cookies and put it in trolley. Tar secretly saw that wnd he smiled happily. He knew tum will do this even if he is trying best to be mad at him.

" Phi.... I want some veggies too... And fruits too for us. Let's go there naa. " Said Tar standing behind. Tum's eyes wide and he took thr trolley fast to the vegetable corner. Tar giggled at his cuteness.

Soon they completed their shopping and suddenly Tar saw a cotton candy stall there.

" Phiiii cotton candyyyyy!!! I want it I want it!!!! " Said Tar like a smol kid. Tum sighed.

" Why you always annoy me? Always get on my nerve! I said stop behaving like a child! I already bought your cookies now why that? " Said Tum. Tar again made puppy face to blackmail Tum. Tum obviously can't stand in front of that expression and he went to the cotton candy stall and told Tar to be here with trolley.

Tar smiled and look here and there. That supermarket was big and beautiful. A lot of things were there. Suddenly Tar's eyes turned to the cotton candy stall where a girl was trying to flirt with Tum and Tum was getting uncomfortable but he was trying to avoid.