𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ryujin's pov

Liked by na_jaemin, choi_beomgyu, chaeryeonglee and 412 othersryujinshin Serves you right for being so loud at 2 AM

ryujinshin Serves you right for being so loud at 2 AM.
@na_jaemin

View Comments
na_jaemin I look good though hahahah
kangtaehyun competition 😶
jaeminhartueee are you guys in a relationship?

-

"Boo!" I shouted, and Beomgyu didn't even utter a sound. Instead, he turned around with a straight face after hearing my voice.

"Was that supposed to scare me?" He rolls his eyes, and placed both of his hands inside the pockets of his pants.

"Why you mad?" I pushed him away, and we both went inside the cafeteria. I yawned, and got myself a tray to be filled with my favorite food. Talking to Jaemin late at night is probably a bad decision, but I kind of missed talking to him. He's always busy with his extracurricular activities that we don't talk too much anymore unlike we used to.

We finally went to our table, and started to eat our lunch. Beomgyu is unusually quiet. He's not even trying to bug me while eating. His quietness is very alarming. This silence feels like whenever I have to shut my mouth because I'm about to get scolded by my mom.

"Are you done with your calculus assignment?" I asked to open up a conversation.

"Yep," he answered and continued to eat.

"Are you done with your biology project?" I attempted once again.

"I passed it last week."

"Oh right." I almost forgot that he always pass in advance when it comes to creative projects.

"Are we going to have an exam in English later?"

"No." I dropped my utensils on my tray, and crossed my arms in frustration. Why is he being a jerk? I'm trying to talk to him nicely, but here he is acting all so cold like we're not even close friends.

"What's wrong with you?" He looked up with a curious cold face.

"Nothing." I shot him a sarcastic look, and he just continued eating without asking more questions like he usually does.

I yawned once more, and he scoffed while shaking his head side to side.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Next time. If you really want to sleep, close your eyes, instead of talking to a person that will make you stay up 'til morning." He stood up, and walked away from the table like I'm someone he just dumped.

Is he really that mad that I stayed up late?! He stays up late playing games or his guitar sometimes too, but I never get aggravated. He's already eighteen, but he's getting immature.

beomgyu's pov

I made my way to my next class, but I saw Jaemin on the stairs I was about to use. He was just sitting there, reading a book with earphones plugged in his ears.

He looked up to me, and removed a bud from his ear. "Oh. Hey bro." He stood up with a smile.

I nodded, and walked past him when I decided to stop from walking and turn around to face him. "Looks like you enjoyed talking with Ryujin."

He chuckled. "Yeah. She's a real entertainer. She made my drowsiness fade away."

He turned his face to me, his lips twitched into a smirk. He bit his lips, and furrowed his brows while looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't have to be so obvious that you like her."

"What?"

"How many times are you going to deny that you like her. Oh, maybe it's because you already love her don't you?"

I felt my cheeks burning, and he chuckled silently.

"It's none of your business, isn't it? Or maybe it is, because you already like her," I asked.

"Oh do I?" He asked and slowly walked towards me with an emotionless face.

"What do you think?" He rolled his eyes, and walked down on a few steps of the stairs.

Well... shit.

☆☆☆
hohohoho what do you think? does jaemin like ryujin?