The end?

A R I A N A

WARNING:- SEXUAL TEASING CONTENT!!;)

After he bought me almost all the french fries in the whole world, okay, I'm just kidding. We went back home, to my mama and brother. Liam didn't want to take it likely but momma seems to shrug it off or finally let it slide. 

She also said I could stay with Adrian for the whole month and then come back during the holidays. Liam was going back to Mexico with momma. She had another business deal with a fancy restaurant in Chicago. 

Presently, I'm currently drinking a soda and a chocolate bar. A weird mix of both but whatever, I wanna live life to its fullest.

Adrian strolled towards me and brought me to his lap, nuzzling my lap. He's been getting clingy and guess what, I LOVE IT!!

My hands were covered in chocolate that I was afraid was gonna stain his new t-shirt. "No no no no," I exclaimed bringing my chocolate-coated fingers into my mouth to lick all the chocolate left but he stooped me. He brought my fingers and inject them into his mouth, licking all the chocolate left while staring at me in the eyes. 

His soft tongue pressed on my fingers, swinging his tongue left and right, gathering the chocolate. Done, he brought out my fingers and wiped them with a tissue. 

"That was sweet," He said with a wink. I flushed almost immediately at his seducing tone. The worst part was that he didn't even have to try to do that voice of his. 

"I thought I was going to lose you, princess," Adrian said pecking my forehead. I giggled, still sitting on his lap.

"Nope! You have me here, don't you?" I asked, flicking my eyebrow at him. He smirked and snaked his hands into my hoodie

I suddenly let out a small gasp when he felt his fingers grazed my exposed breast causing me to flush.

"Fucking adorable!" He commented. 

I instantly start to regret not wearing anything under. My nipples were transparently exposed through my hoodie. Technically, Adrian's hoodie. 

"Stop that!" I flushed even more burying my face, embarrassed, into his chest. He let out a dark chuckle, stroking my hair while at it. 

"I'll like to see what's underneath someday." He cooly whispered into my ear. He was being so naughty and greedy at the same time. 

"Uh uh. Not gonna happen." I interjected looking anywhere but his face. He smirked once again. His breath fanning my face. 

"Let's see then." He answered. I saw his huge tattoo arm bulge out making me gulp at the sight. He continued to stare at me, looking into my eyes that were tickled with a lot of emotions. His hands sneakily got into my hoodie and tugged my nipple hard. I let out a small gasp and immediately try to push his hands away but his big ones pinned mine down. 

This was wrong.

But you want it

He shouldn't be doing this.

I know I want it

"What's wrong?" He asked teasingly nibbling on my ear as I stare long in space His warm big hands were still caressing my nipple slowly bringing my racing heart into a full run. 

"You like that, don't you?" He asked, huskily with a pinch of my hardened nipple. Crazily, I nodded, accepting the fact that I liked what he was doing. Doing to my nipple. 

"But we have to stop. It's wrong as you once said." He retraced his hands back and placed them on my waist, securing me. 

I pouted 'not fair' internally at his loss of touch and whimpered softly, laying my head on his chest. 

"Oh, don't be like that, baby." He cooed. "This is a dangerous run you're starting. Sure you wanna finish the race?" He asked kissing my forehead. 

I nodded, excitedly and pecked his cheeks. "Yes," I replied. He hummed and abruptly brought his lips to mine. His lips were so soft and plushy. I could feel his hands go back under my hoodie and I smiled inside. 

"Cough cough!" A fake cough interrupted. "Don't mean to interrupt but, I want to watch a movie," Lin said, blushing. He was clearly embarrassed. 

I hid my face in the crook of his neck, ashamed. He caught us.

"What the fuck!!" Adrian exclaimed. "Get the fuck out, french fries!"

EPILOGUE!

2 years later,

Ariana is done with school. She later graduates and starts her own bakery shop with the aid of Adrian, Lin, Benjamin, Dominick, Chloe and Her brother along with her mom. Don't forget Tom!

Adrian and Ariana are dating and currently enjoying life. Troy's body was seen dead at the airport coming back into the country. 

Chloe found out she wasn't Bi after all and found out she liked Lin on the day of graduation. 

Jessica got imprisoned for the use of illegal drugs and domestic violence on women. She was charged with 4 years in prison and 4 months of hard labour. 

Ariana's mother established her bakery shop in 55 countries and became famously known around the world.

Liam after 2 years, got married to a black beautiful lady whose from Jamaica and gives birth to a son after 3 years.

With God, Love, Trust and patience, you can rock the world and show the world who you are! Don't forget, all humans are beautiful and are unique in their own sort of way!

Shoutout once again to Africa! For being the most strongest and beautiful people out there. They are strong, loved and so pretty. 

Shoutout to all humans for being gorgeous and strong. 

It's time to end the book with a wave of a wand,

Gracias!!!

★★★