𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

JACKET

'50%'

Darla made her way towards Wanda, who stood looking out at the lake. The blonde linked her arm with the red head's and smiled towards her.

"Hey, Red." Darla whispered.

"I still have her jacket, it's in the trunk of my car." Wanda spoke up, her eyes brimming with tears. "I miss her."

Darla knew that the girl was talking about Natasha. She too missed Natasha deeply. She should be here to see that they would. She should be here to make Briar happy, because truthfully, Darla hadn't ever seen him as happy as when he was with Natasha.

The blonde pulled off her jacket and placed it over Wanda's shoulders before turning to face her.

"Now you have something of mine too." Darla smiled, causing Wanda to furrow her brows, wondering what was going on. She went to ask her if she was okay, but Darla continued talking. "I'm so proud of you, Red. And how far you've come."

Darla grabbed Wanda's hand and scrunched her nose up as she smiled, it was a trait that Darla had gained from spending so much time with Wanda before The Blip.

"Vision is in SWORD headquarters." Darla announced. "We wanted to bury him, so you'd have somewhere to visit when you returned." She paused hesitantly. "But they claimed he was Government property. I'm sorry."

Wanda smiled thankfully, knowing that Darla was trying to help her. She knew that Darla was the type of person to want to bury Vision and that brought a smile onto her face.

"Thank you for trying." Wanda whispered back. "I never had a sister, just Pietro." Wanda's thick Sokavian accent coming out as she said her brothers name. "You made up for that, you believed in me when nobody else did. You offered me a second chance when people didn't trust me. Thank you for that."

The words brought a few tears to Darla's eyes, so she pulled the red head into her arms and held her tightly, hating that she knew what was going to happen next.

"Wanda?" Darla whispered into her ear. "You're a good person, don't you ever forget that."

Wanda pulled away from Darla and nodded understandingly, the only person who could ever make her feel like a good guy was the blonde. Darla constantly did everything to protect her and she deeply approached it.

"I'll be back soon, Red. I need to talk to Bucky before he leaves, okay?" Darla announced she watched Bucky walk away from the cottage with his shoulders slumped. Wanda nodded understandingly as she watched Darla ran after Bucky.

'40%'

The blonde reached out and grabbed the man's bicep, pulling him back slightly and turning him to face her. He raised his brows questioningly, wondering what was wrong.

"He forgave you." Darla blurted out. "Tony forgave you for his parents." She paused. "Truthfully, he never actually blamed you. He was just angry at HYDRA and you were the first person he could take his anger out on."

Bucky lowered his head as his eyes glazed over with tears, he always blamed himself for everything that happened to Tony's parents. After all, he was the one who killed them.

"I still did it." Bucky managed to whispered, placing his hand on Darla's bicep as he noticed her face drain of colour and she become a sickly pale. "Hey, are you okay?"

"I don't feel too good, Buck." Darla shook her head, gripping onto Bucky for support. "Listen to me, I need you to promise to look after Steve. Promise me you won't let him do anything stupid."

Bucky furrowed his brows but part of him knew exactly what she was saying. Although he hated to think it.

"I promise." He nodded, swooping the girl up before her legs buckled beneath her.

Steve quickly turned to face the pair once Bucky walked towards them, he quickly took Darla from Bucky's arms and held her tightly.

Darla rested her head against Steve's chest, letting go of a deep sigh as she closed her eyes. Everyone she loved was surrounding her, all worried about her.

She knew that she took some of the impact but she hadn't expected it to be this bad. She hadn't expected for to not to get better from the effects. Truthfully, ever since she took some of the blast from the Infinity Gauntlet, she hadn't been feeling her best. Everything hurt her to move, she struggled breathing and she felt weaker than ever.

"What's going on?" Steve questioned fearfully as he looked down towards Darla, pressing his lips against her temple.

She smiled at the contact of his warm lips against her cold skin. Everything about Steve made her feel safe. Darla let out a small sigh as she whispered,

"I'm not gonna make it, Cap."

'30%'