Chapter Twenty - Proud

The Next Day Roberto had forgotten a file he left in his room last night, when going over his mafia business. He was owning up to his vow and making sure he became the man they all looked up. He hadn't slept much since he had to take his work from the office to his bedroom and this caused him more stress which led to him rubbing his eyes in frustration all day.

However, when he was walking down the halls to get to his room he heard hushed whispering on the phone, that made him stop in his tracks as it sounded a bit suspicious however the person who was on the phone made the suspicion into concern..

"I can't believe it!"

"This is crazy"

"I need more"

"How am I suppose to tell them, I just can't believe.. I mean .. why just how?!"

It was then he noticed his daughter Bria's face looking frustrated yet confused talking on the phone to someone. Now that he recalls its Bria has been acting weird since the casino night, something has been bothering her and yesterday she seemed to be so emotional. He started pointing out things she did, going on late night 'outings' , getting more phone calls, getting letters delivered but he had shrugged it all of as he was to busy on the 'seductress' topic. He knows his daughter very well and it is clear that there is something else to the matter that happened yesterday.

Coming from this thoughts he realised Bria's phone call had ended he was going to ask her about the suspicious phone call but somehow Alenza had appeared in front of him, he didn't realise his daughter had seen them and quickly left.

Bria started getting more stressed after the call, realising if her father had overheard anything however she shrugged it of and went to her room.

"Roby I'm so upset" Alenza started crying rubbing her bump.

Fuck. He thought. Her hormones have been going everywhere this month. He can't seem to get a break from all the stress.

"What's wrong love, is it the baby, is something wrong with my little one?" He started to worry thinking it may be the baby

However, Alenza stopped her fake crying and glared at her husband, "How dare you?" She spat at him

He was confused yet angry at her behaviour, "excuse me?"

"ITS NOT THE BABY!" She whined

"I need a dress, the party remember? How can you forget! I need to buy a new dress. Nothing fits me! look at me I'm a bloody whale. All because of you!" She said angrily

"You nee-

Alenza cut him off, "NO! I need a damn dress!, i can't believe I let you get me pregnant gosh everyone will laugh at me when I attend that party- she started to go crazy thinking of images everyone laughing at her and instead starting at the seductress, it left a bitter taste for her, she hated her for how people looked up at her and her beauty but her ego would never admit i

"Listen here darling, I will say this once and you better listen, I suggest you stop blaming me for the pregnancy and clean your act up. I will not tolerate any disrespect you hear me wife!" He said, 'darling' and 'wife' in a bitter taste and commanded her.

Inside Alenza knew starting a fight with him would cause more problems, deep down she knew he loved the baby and he didn't have any feelings towards her after all it was her fault she manipulated him like a witch she is in her trap but he would never love her like he did Maria and that made her more angry however she just cried in front of him and apologised.

"Baby I'm sor-

He cut her of as he was still angry, "No! I've had enough. First of all, there will be no dress as you won't be going with us. As much as I'd like to have you near so I can keep my child safe as sometimes you are careless to the baby you hold in your womb you weren't invited and she wouldn't like it if you entered her castle without invitation. And secondly I'll have guards watching you so make sure you don't do anything to annoy me. Understand WIFE!" He said glaring at her so she wouldn't say anything but nod at him. After that he walked off to do what he came on the first place.