Going to hell

"Everything is fine no need to worry"
"Ok doctor"

I opened my eyes I couldn't see everything was blurry and my head was spinning, I could hear that somebody was talking but I didn't know what they were talking about.

After a minute
As my vision gets cleared and I saw Dylan was talking to the doctor then suddenly I had a flashback about the car accident.

My heartbeat was raised I wanted to know about my parents, baby I was trying to get up when Dylan looked behind at me and immediately came to me.

Hey! What are you doing?
"I want to see my parents and is the baby okay?"
"Calm down they are okay and the baby is fine"
"But I want to see them"
I was getting rid of the glucose
Then he suddenly holds my hands and said and looked into my eyes "they are okay" in an angry tone.

I was so scared so I cried. Then he hugged me and rubbed my shoulder.

In the 8 months, one of my biggest fear was to return to the mansion.
Sadly I had no other option but to accept my fate and live with Dylan...

One more thing that leads me to that decision was that my parents were old and they wouldn't be able to take care of me and the other things like going to the hospital for a checkup.
So I packed my stuff.

Then I finally said goodbye to my mom and dad and accepted my destiny once again.

In the car, we didn't speak. I told myself that the cold days are back.

Then as usual I slept again in the car. I woke up when we were entering the gates of the mansion.

I was scared to be back again but this time I was prepared that if anything happens to my baby then either I will kill Dylan or I will get killed.

I got out of the car as I stepped inside the house, I saw something different.

I was looking at the interior there was something different, there was a change in the interior.

Suddenly Dylan put his arm on my shoulder and asked
"What happened"
I said "nothing"
"then why are you standing here?"
"I was looking at the interior"
"Oh, you missed it right?"
"not even a bit," I said it on his face
"You know what there's a thing with you that you're straight forward and I don't like anyone's talking to me like that" he pinched my nose lightly.
"Can I say something?"
"What"
"Did I ask you what you like about me"
There was silence in the air for 1 sec
"See that's what I'm talking about"
Then we laughed so bad

As I was laughing the baby kicked
Pugh
"What happened," Dylan said
"The baby kicked"
I grabbed his hand put it on my belly
The baby kicked again
"The baby kicked did you feel that?" I said
He smiled at me
Then he slightly slides his hand out of my grip and walked away.
I felt strange, his reaction was different when we were in my parent's house.

Then I walked to my room.

As I came to my room everything was the same just the way I left then I sat on the bed.

I was thinking something when Dylan entered and looked at the room and said
"now this room feels alive"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that because for your divine energy this room feels alive"
I was shocked I wasn't expecting him to say that
"Wow," I said
"what"
"I never thought you'd say that"

Suddenly our eyes locked then I stood up and he came close to me and we hugged.

I was missing it so badly

Suddenly he said "You and our baby is my priority"
I was shocked again because he was talking way too sweet.
Everything seems so perfect the way I imagined it when I was a teenager.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But deep down I had this uneasy feeling that something bigger is coming.