Ch. 33

Atlanta, Georgia

Bezel's POV

" Aye, Tech get out real quick. I need to holla at B fa a minute." Rashad said to our hacker.

" Nigga, he hacking into the traffic cameras in Memphis to see where Ralo last location at. The fuck you what?"

" Aye B? Son, it's some I need to tell you." Rashad said rubbing the back of his neck.

" I already know the flowers was delivered to Caliana's hospital room. I got a text message 40 minutes ago letting me know they were delivered." I said.

" Nah, this important. I think you need to sit down." Rashad said to me sounding uneasy.

I nodded my head toward the door dismissing Tech out the room.

" Wazzam? Just spit it out." I said to him as I walked over to my desk taking a seat in my chair.

" Umm, it ain't no easy way to say this. But the blogs saying Caliana didn't make it. I'm sorry B."

I shook my head in denial, " Nah, dat shit ain't true. Cause if it was true Trey would've called me or some. Dat shit a hoax."

I picked up my phone, and started to call Trey. It went straight to voicemail. I tried again, and it went straight to voicemail again. Then, I tried to call Ash but she didn't answer either.

" Why the fuck they not answering!" I yelled as I threw my phone at the wall.

" Maybe because you didn't go to the hospital when Trey told you she was fighting fa ha life. I'ma keep it a hunnid withchu cause you my brudda. I don't blame Trey nem fa not wanting to answer yo calls cause you was suppose to be there. I understand you want Ralo head, but you was suppose to go check on ha, and make sure she was straight first before you made ANY type of moves. You sending flowers, and shit to make up fa you not being there ain't right son, and you know it." Rashad fussed.

" Ian tryna hear all dat shit son. I'm finna go to Memphis to see what the fuck going on." I said as I grabbed my gun tucking it in my waistband.

Rashad stood in front of the doorway blocking it.

" She gone whoadie." Rashad said.

I smacked my lips, " Son get the fuck outta way before we be in this bitch fighting."

" Fa what? So you can go down there, and get into with Trey nem. Cause you know they not gone be ight with you just popping up now that she passed away. It's too late. Dat ain't gone do nun, but start more drama. They emotional and you emotional. Everybody gotta grieve, give it time. I'm not finna let you go down there, and make an even bigger ass of ya self than you already is. So, if we gotta fight then so be it cause ian moving ya heard." He said standing his ground.

I pulled out my gun pointing it at him, " Like I said, get the fuck outta my way."

" So you gone shoot me cause I'm looking out fa you? Well, do whatchu gotta do then cause like I said ian moving. Just know you the one who gone have to explain the shit to Laylah."

I put the gun down as a wave of emotions took over me. I knocked off everything on my desk, and punched several holes in the wall until Rashad grabbed me, and hugged me tightly.

" I gotchu brudda. I gotchu B."

" Nah, son I was suppose to protect ha, but I let dem niggas get to ha. I should've neva let ha leave son. I should've fought harder fa ha. Dat was suppose to be me, not ha. I love dat girl bruh, and it's my fault she gone. How the fuck am I suppose to live with dat shit? Knowing I'm the reason she gone. I'm sorry Caliana. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby."