Chapter 9 The First Move

~Next Day~
"Somebody get those idiots back!!!!!"

Makarov screamed at the top of his lungs as he saw that an S-Class mission was missing from the job board. While this happened, Homura was cleaning dishes as he looked towards Mira.

"Did Natsu and Happy actually steal an S-Class job? They know they're going to be punished, right?"

"I'm still shocked by this news. They even dragged Lucy into this."

As Mira was saying this, she looked at Homura and saw the worried look on his face. Soon Homura stood up as he looked at Mira with a serious look in his eyes.

"Mira....has anyone manage to find him."

"I'm sorry. We've searched all over Magnolia, but we haven't located Futa. By the way, I think you should limit where you go and probably learn some hand-to-hand combat a bit after what's happened."

"What are you talking about Mira?"

"I'll fill you in, No Good Homura."

Mira and Homura turned around as they saw Reborn approaching them. The tutor jumped off the ground and lands on top of Homura's head as he explains the situation.

"Last weekend, eight members of the Hargeon Disciplinary Committee were found with serious injuries. The victims, for some reason, had their teeth extracted. There was even one who had all of his teeth extracted."

"That's why I said you should be careful Homura. I'm just worried, that's all."

"Thanks for caring Mira, but i'll be fine. All the victims were members of Hibari's gang, right? I think i'll be safe for the time being. It's only the Disciplinary Committee that they're after."

~In Hargeon~
"Morning is still the best time for a road workout!!!! To the limit!!!!"

~In Hargeon~"Morning is still the best time for a road workout!!!! To the limit!!!!"

Ryohei was seen running around Hargeon. He was always like this. Training his body to the limit. As he was running, he passed by a blonde boy that had a scar across his face.

"You there. Are you Ryohei Sasagawa?"

"Hmm? What do you want? Wait......DO YOU WANT TO BE MY TRAINING PARTNER?!  Finally, someone to practice my boxing against!!!!! Let's do this!!! To the limit!!!!"

"Hmm? Well this works too. If you can beat me, i'll be your training partner for as long as you want."