- Selfish -

"H-hey um! Why did the three of you come here?" Tohru and You were dragged and Kyo let go off Tohru. But kept holding onto your hand.

"Jeez all you left is your adress, and we followed it." Kyo sighed turning to face you.

"Tohru-chan, the second you left home, the three of us were on edge. I don't know about the two dorks. But I wanted to learn more about you. And spend more time with you. And cook dinner with you. And cry with you when you're upset." You smiled at the both of them.

"Its your fault! If you didn't want to leave the house! You should of said so!" Kyo scolded Tohru, as she blushed and denied the fact.

"H-how did you know?"

"We heard everything from outside, You big Dork." When Kyo finally let go of your hand, you quickly embraced Tohru.

"Being selfish sometimes is no big deal. This goes for you too (Name)." He avoided eye-contact from the both of you.

Tears soon streamed down Tohru's face, as she finally returned your embrace, burying her face into your shoulder, as you slowly patted her back. Kyo frantically worried.

"W-whats wrong! Why are you crying!" He awkwardly patted her head, trying to calm her down.

"Even if it is selfish, I want to stay with all of you!" She looked up as you wiped her tears away.

Kyo again grabbed onto your hand and Tohru's hand and started dragging the both of you back home.

"Come on, lets go." We were quickly stopped by Yuki as held onto Tohru's other hand, and smiled at her.

"Let's go."

//

"You captured the fair maden. Congratulations." Shigure stood infront of the four of you, as he clapped his hands.

"I guess, I'm moving back in here." Soon Yuki and Kyo engaged in another battle.

"I'll be in your care then."

"We'll be in your care, Tohru-chan."