【2】

Thinking this all must be a dream, I tried pinching myself but to no avail

Thinking this all must be a dream, I tried pinching myself but to no avail. This was no dream, this is the new reality that I have to face from now on. 'But how is this possible ? Don't tell me did I get reincarnated ? But shouldn't I be a baby or something ? Why am I in a grown ups body ? This doesn't make any sense. On top of that this body--' I once again looked in the mirror to examine my features, "is an epitome of beauty. Is she even human ? How can someone be so alluring ? God is really unfair."

Collapsing on the bed, I struggled to register everything in my head. I have no idea how and why I got into this body and I don't know whether the person whom this body belongs to is still alive or not but one things for sure that for the time being this body belongs to me and I have to somehow live with it. 'So this is the new me, huh? Man I feel so envious.'

In my past life, I was born with pretty normal features, there was nothing special about me. But that doesn't mean I was always alone or something. I had my own share of lovers who looked beyond my appearance. But there were times in my life when I wished that I was pretty enough for people to give me a second glace, thinking how attractive she is. Now I feel kind of stupid for having such big imaginations.

'Lets stop thinking about such things. I need to find more information about this girl. I should explore the house to see if someone else also lives here.' Getting up, I began to search the house for some clues. The house wasn't that big , it was a one storey house with a kitchen, medium sized living room, single bedroom and a large bathroom.

 The house wasn't that big , it was a one storey house with a kitchen, medium sized living room, single bedroom and a large bathroom

But despite being small, the interior of the house was quite luxurious. It must have cost a fortune to decorate the house, the owner of this body is really rich. Who knows she might be the daughter of some millionaire ? A beautiful body with a rich lifestyle. I really hit a jackpot.

I tried searching a little more but the only thing I got was that there was no one else here and she lived all alone. I couldn't find anything relating to who this girl might be. Feeling down by my lack of information, I went back to the bedroom where I first woke up to find something useful. As soon as I entered the room, something caught my eye. An envelope was lying on the edge of the bed.

'Was this always there ?' Not paying much mind to my thoughts, I ripped open the envelope to find a letter in it. The letter had a familiar scent though I couldn't point out whose scent it was. Realizing that I was wasting time, I began reading the letter.

Dear Irina,

'Oh, so her name is Irina. What a beautiful name for a beautiful person'

I hope you are doing well. I am writing this letter to inform you that the transfer procedure was successful. You can start your new school from tomorrow onwards. The uniform is kept in the closet, I assure you that it is the correct size.

'In the closet, huh ? Lets check it out.'

Walking towards the closet, I opened the door to see how it looks. The uniform was pretty sophisticated, looking at how rich she is it probably belonged to some elite school. It consisted of a black school blazer with a black deep V-neck vest over a white button-up dress shirt with frills near the neckline. It also had a white bow showing through the V of the vest and a red bow tied above the white bow. The bottom consisted of a black uniform skirt with four gold coloured buttons and white frills at the end of the skirt.

The only problem with the uniform was how girlish it looked

The only problem with the uniform was how girlish it looked. In my past life I was not a big fan of skirts and dresses, I usually wore shirts and pants as they were more comfortable and they looked better on me. But I can still work it out and besides anything will look good with this type of appearance. But why does this uniform look so familiar. I think I have seen it somewhere. I looked a little more closely at the uniform.

'Wait don't tell me !-'