34

08/30/2018Thursday12:32am

08/30/2018
Thursday
12:32am

Spencer's POV

"Reid, are you sure you're ok?" Emily asked me as I took a seat in the back of the jet. "I'm fine." I said, laying down on the couch. "You were shot at Reid, multiple times." I scoff at her words, "Yeah I know, but I had my vest on, so all there is gonna be is a few bruises. You know this, so why baby me like if this is the first time it happened." Emily takes a seat next to me, causing me to sit up and hiss at the pain on my stomach and chest. "I'm not babying you, Reid. It's just that you went into that house with no care in the world. We told you that we had to wait for backup, but you just ran."

I shake my head, seeing everyone else get into the jet, taking their usual seats. "Emily, I already told you that if I hadn't had gone inside of that house, we wouldn't have saved Amanda and her daughter, Jasmine. I ran inside, because back up was taking too long and the unsub wasn't listening to a word we said. I got shot at, but like I said, I had my vest on and I'm ok, the unsub is dead.

A medic checked me and said I'd have brushing for a few days, nothing serious. Now, can you please leave me alone?" She sighs in defeat, standing up from the couch and going over to sit next to Tara at the table.

I lay back down and try to get comfortable, putting my arm over my face and falling asleep for the flight back.
_

"Spencer, we're about to land." I hear Tara tell me, shaking my shoulder lightly. I groan and move around, before sitting up. "JJ asked if you were ok?" I scoff at her words, "She doesn't need to know that, not after what she said about Y/N." I say, standing up and walking into the jet bathroom.

I unbutton my shirt and see the bruises on my chest and stomach. They are red, starting to turn a dark purple. I quickly button my shirt back up, wash my hands and run them through my hair, before walking out.

Sitting back down at the couch, I catch Luke staring at me and I just nodded at him, basically telling him I'm good and to not ask anymore questions. I pull out my phone and see all the texts and calls from Y/N.

Y: Hi, babe. Is everything ok, you haven't called. -8:36am
Y:Spence, I get that you might be busy but can you at least read the messages, so I know you're alive. -11:18am
Y: Spence, please let me know if you're ok. -12:42pm
Y: You haven't called or texted me, Spence. I'm worried over here. -1:21pm

8 Missed Calls From Y/N

"Shit." I say to myself knowing she's gonna be upset with me. Who am I kidding, she is upset with me.
_
1:28am

"Goodnight Spencer." I hear everyone tell me as I grabbed my things from the jet and walked over to my car.

Once I get to my car, I throw my bags into the backseat, then slide into the drivers seat and start the car. Before pulling out of the parking garage, JJ appears next to my car. She signals for me to roll my window down, and I shake my head, but she starts talking. "Listen Spencer I know that you're mad at me for what I said about Y/N, and I know that I should apologize to her, but I'm telling you that I'm sorry for saying those things about her."