Come back babygirl

Alex POV
I waited for the door to open , but no one was here . I opened the door by my methods.
It was a cozy house , i looked everywhere and i found the clothes of my girl . She was here , i have to wait for her . I sat on the couch , after some several hours , the door opened it showed a petite body of a girl , probably she is soren.

She turned the lights on, and she looked scared.
" welcome back" i said in a deep husky voice
She didn't say anything but she looked behind her , no one was there . As if , oh no oriana .

" where is my girl"
" she she .... i dont know"
I pulled my gun to scare her
" she was with me ... bu.. but she isn't anymore"
" what do you mean" i was so furious about what she said

She sat down and she explained to me everything .

" where do you think she is now"
" i dont know, um" she stopped herself, she was going to say something.
" say it now" i aimed my gun to her again
" maybe in black's house"

I felt anger all over me , what is she doing with a son of a bitch , she knows what i can do
" she isn't safe out there , please find her"
Yes she is right, i have to go , i headed to my mercedes with the adresse of the dude .

I arrived, i knocked and the door swung open
" how can i help you"
I punched him in the face , he falls down , blood was on his mouth but I didn't care
" what the heck"
" where is my girl"
" she isn't yours i am her boyfriend" how can he lie to me
" no she isn't she is mine only MINE"

I headed to a room , there she was sleeping like an angel. I carried her slowly from the bed , she is perfect in my arms . I am sure now that i love her , finally i admit it .
I tried to put her on the passenger seat but she was grabbing me by my shirt .
So i sat on my driver seat with her on my arms .

I called Shawn and the mafia's member to tell them i found her , i drove to the mansion with a sleeping beauty on my lap .

I arrived to the mansion , i entered to our room and i put her on the bed , i took off my shirt and i changed her in one of my shirts .

I lay down next to her and she puts her head in my firm chest , i put my arms around her waist and i slept with the soft smell of strawberry of her pretty hair .

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌔🌓🌒🌕🌖🌗🌘

I know it's short but like i wrote it at 2 am . Hope you like this story

Thanks fir all who arrived here , thank you so so much.