SD - 1 - Shatter

Question: tengo una duda, en la historia principal, unos 4 o 5 años pasaron para que el humano de Dust reiniciara, ¿Esta la posibilidad que en esta historia también reinicie?

Answer: No, the human won't reset in "Secrets." The plot doesn't allow that.

~~~~~

Shattered Dream is owned by ShatteredDreamsAU

~~~~~

Nightmare's gang had been going through a tough period; opposition was strong, unfortunately, and we weren't able to keep up with it. It wasn't the amount of negativity, though; we only had to go out once every week, which was impressive, to say the least. What was holding us back was our adversaries, who had been fighting harder than ever before in an effort to stop us. Ink, the psychopath that he was, had added literal spikes onto his brush, although nobody saw anything wrong with that; Error said that Ink had likely used his powers to alter their minds. In addition to the constant threat of Cross and I being impaled, the swap brothers had been training..they hadn't been keen on using blue magic in the past, but Killer and Horror were now being tossed around at random intervals. As for Dream, he..well, he had actually been weakening..Nightmare said that he felt something different from his brother, but we couldn't focus on that, since enemies who were getting stronger needed more attention than those who were getting weaker, especially if we were being injured more. We were currently in the hospital; we had just returned from a battle, and our adversaries hadn't been very lenient today.

"Cross, you need to hold still." Nightmare sighed, trying to heal a particularly bad wound; those spikes hurt. 

"I-it hurts!" Cross whimpered.

"I can't heal you unless you're still.."

Cross tried his best to stay motionless, much to Nightmare's satisfaction. Within an hour, his wounds were all bandaged up, and he could go on his way..I was next.

"Dust, you need to let me see it." Nightmare was referring to my hip; Ink had hit it particularly hard during that fight.

I shook my skull; I was in too much pain to speak..

"Dust, I've allowed you to put it off for this long, but you need to allow me to see it." Nightmare stated. "I can't make the pain go away unless you let me."

I contemplated it for a moment before nodding and removing my hands from the site of the wound. If I was being totally honest, the pain seemed to triple when I stopped holding it..judging by Nightmare's expression, if he had known of the severity of the wound, he wouldn't have allowed me to go last..after he had stabilized the wound and bandaged it, he turned to me with a frown.

"Dust, you should have allowed me to check it sooner." He said.

"I know.." I replied. "I just didn't want to worry you.."

"Dust, as the leader of this team and your adoptive father, I have every right to worry about you; if there's anything that's bothering you, please, don't hesitate to come to me."

"..Okay. Thanks, Dad. I love you."

"I love you too, Dust. Now, you go play, and I'm going to go check on something.."

"Check on what?"

"There's an unusual amount of negativity coming from..somewhere.."

"Where?"

"..Somewhere I haven't been in quite some time."

"If we have to tell you where we're going every time we leave, can't you at least give us a hint as to where you're going?"