The Train

chapter thirty-two; The Train

"BRO, WHAT THE FUCK." Abraham and Leo exclaim.

They whipped around to face him fully with incredulous looks. "Why?" Ham asked.

"Because it's not safe and my Seer-"

"Peter-Tingle." The American corrected.

"Call it a 'Peter-Tingle' one more fucking time. I dare you, Abraham. It's SPIDEY SENSES."

"Will you two just shut up and let me explain." Eli rolled his eyes, "as I was saying, my Seer abilities gave me a vision, and the two of you will be in real danger if y'all don't get the fawk outta here." He watched them for any signs of raging. "But you'll be safer in the Muggle World."

Leo furrowed his eye brows in deep thought, probably thinking of any bad outcomes. That's what his brain did, and sometimes it was more than scary.

"Why?" Leo asked again.

"I don't want you guys to get hurt while you're in a world that can do more than hurt you."

Abraham's eyes glistened with tears, "I understand, my broski. But what about Stella?"

Eli dragged a hand across his face, resting his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose, pinching it. "She won't know. She can't know. Stella will be too emotional and not be able to leave you, and I'm sure once she finds out, she'll be devastated."

"She'll probably make a live explaining why you're cancelled." Abraham said, smiling at the idea of Stella pointing the finger at Eli.

talking about Stella...

"So, I was thinking..." Stella started when she bumped into Hermione at the girl's bathroom. "When we find that secret hideout room, we really gotta be secret about it huh?"

She nodded, "well yes, that's the point." Hermione said in a fancy tone.

"Okay, but let's say one happens to accidentally post something during a lesson on their social media, or something like that. And they hashtag it with something weird like, 'Dada lessons'. Or what if they accidentally post on Twitter, 'Can't wait to have Dada lessons. DM me if you found the spot,, #yk what I'm talking about;)' ?"

Hermione glanced at her oddly, "you said this was all hypothetical?"

Stella shook her head hurriedly, "yeah! Of course, it is totally not like I-"

Her phone pinged with a few comments from her followers, making her swipe and see the messages.

'Bro?'

'Are you high again?'

'wtf are dada lessons'

"You know, let's say that this was all real, hypothetically."

Hermione peered over her shoulder to see the incoming messages, but Stella pulled back, stuffing the phone back into her bag. "I'd say that was really irresponsible of one person."

Stella swiped at her forehead, appearing to be relieved but really she was panicking. But it's okay, no one from Hogwarts really had a phone.

Que Luna Lovegood looking at the notification come down onto the screen as she's playing this other game called, Plants vs Zombies. She frowned looking down at the username that had sparkles all around it calling herself,

'✨Itadori's comeslat✨'

Her eyebrows creased as she pressed on the notification, since no one was really paying attention to her right now, not with Leo and the others having their moment. Luna read the message and then pressed on the profile, leading her to Stella's entire bio.

ofc it had some shit like, 'gojo, pls fking rail me'

Luna tugged on Leo's long sleeves, "What's this?"

Leo turned his attention to her, squinting  his eyes at the screen when she shoved it into his face. His eyes danced with amusement, "the dumbass did it again. Wizards will not survive long with her in the ranks."

Ham snorted and Eli snickered, trying to be professional about it but ending up laughing his ass off.

"Well, the two of you have got to leave now."

And so Eli led the boys to the train station he charmed McGonagall into getting for them. He waved goodbye to them and went to go meet up with the others.

"Where's your phone?" Abraham asked Leo, who suddenly started searching for it.

He let out a small growl of frustration, "dammit. I left it with Luna."