Chapter 14: Back To School

A/N: Hey everyone! Little heads up on this chapter. I decided to take some artistic liberties with some of the idols in this story. Nothing that ruins the idols you know and love though. What I'm doing though, is for you guys to read and find out.

Also, thank you guys for 2k reads! It's amazing to see the growth of this story and the new people who are coming in showing support! It means a lot! So thank you guys so much! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a two weeks since Shinji had hung out with Sakura. It seems that promotions was getting busy for everyone. TWICE continued to win shows with Feel Special and it only made it busier for them. Sakura and Shinji still text, and quite often really. They're always talking about games or food, the former AKB member wanting to eat out sometime together with her members and him. 

Currently Shinji was out with Yeji at the cafe again. The two had been texting regularly, and even became, as what Shinji calls it coffee buddies. 

Yeji stretched out her arms, letting out a big yawn as her and Shinji took a seat at a table. The young man chuckled taking seat, watching the cat-eyed girl lazily drop down on her chair.

"Didn't get enough sleep Yeji?" Shinji asked taking a quick sip of his coffee. Yeji nodded with sleepy eyes, and slouched in her seat.

"Were on break right now, so some of my members are concentrating on school work. I've been helping them since..." The young leader rest her head on her arms. Shinji looked at her with worry and a little bit of surprise. 

"I didn't even know you guys went to school. Seeing how busy you guys can get" Shinji pointed out. Yeji just groaned in response. "Man she must be really tired..." Shinji thought. His thoughts were interrupted as he saw someone waving with his peripherals. He looked up to see the barista waving at him with a smile, holding a cup. 

"Oh" Shinji rose from his seat and went over to the counter, thanking the barista before taking the drink. 

Yeji raised her head up with her eye lids threatening to shut on her. She made a cute little whining sound when she saw that Shinji wasn't in front of her. She suddenly felt a shock of cold on her cheek, causing her to fling her head back.

"Hehe, sorry about that" Shinji apologized. He had just lightly touched Yeji's cheek with the ice cold glass, he had hoped it would wake her up a bit slightly. 

"No, no it's okay. Thank you oppa" Yeji smiled with her famous eye smile, grabbing the cup with both of her hands. She took a long sip from her iced americano, moaning in satisfaction as the caffeinated beverage entered her body.

"I'm glad the coffee is working" Shinji chuckled, taking a seat next to her and moving his cup towards himself. "Must be tough being a leader and all. Being responsible for them"

"It's tough. But someone has to do it" Yeji replied placing down her now half empty glass. "Besides, I'm the oldest among them. I have to set a good example"

"Well, if it's any consolation. I think you're doing great" Shinji complimented giving her the warmest smile he could muster. Yeji giggled happily at his compliment lowered her head cutely in thanks.

"Oh! Oppa, can I ask you something?" She said turning her body to face him. Shinji nodded his head, and noticed she seemed a little shy? Embarrassed, maybe even apprehensive, all at the same time.