𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Look at what I got." Jungwon showcased a card in his two fingers with a proud smile.

"A credit card? Are we going shopping!?" Sohyeon clapped her hands.

"No. I got access to the forbidden archive of the library." He replied with pursed lips and the girl replied with an "Oh" through a sad pout.

"Have you felt something change yet?" Sunghoon inquired while looking at his hands.

"We already had fangs so I don't think there's much of a difference." Jake replied.

"I feel more powerful..." Riki squeezed his fists and screamed, making all of them cover their ears.

"You mean more annoying.." Sunoo side eyed him.

"They've played a bad move by giving us the souls of royals because we're going to infiltrate the higher authorities." Heeseung rubbed his hands together while changing his voice to sound creepy.

"Yes and then we'll destroy their lives and put this place to ashes muahahaha!!" Riki joined his skit.

"I'm going to stay out of whatever this is." Jungwon walked away from them as Jake covered his mouth while laughing.

"Guys...on a serious note. We really need to stop them....whoever they are." Jay added.

"Aha! That's the first step! We need to find out the identities of the people behind this." Jungwon beamed.

"That's easier said than done." Sohyeon folded her arms in front of her chest.

"Why are you not running that smart mouth of yours?" Sunghoon poked a finger in Eunhae's arm bringing her back to reality.

"Nothing.....I'm just tired from yesterday." She explained.

"We can take a nap together?" Jay winked at her and she pushed him away.

"So far what we know is that....we're being watched and heard all the time. And then someone is trying to help us too. The werewolves are supporting illegal blood supply and Eunhae's life is in danger." Jungwon recapped.

"No it's not." Eunhae shook her head to the sides.

"Okay so....let's divide ourselves in teams." Jungwon announced.

"You meant let's split up and look for clues." Jay replied with a chuckle and the younger one furrowed his eyebrows in response with parted lips.

"Yes let's split up and look for clues. Jake and I are going to go check the gym." Sunghoon placed his arm around the boy's shoulders and pulled him away slowly. "I'm pretty sure there's tons of clues there."

"No. You two are coming with us to the forbidden archive." Jungwon pulled them from their blazers.
"Eunhae, Heeseung, and I are going there and Sunghoon and Jake will act as bodyguards to keep a lookout."

"Who said that?" Sunghoon protested.

"The rest will go to the teacher's lounge to find evidence of anything related to our search." Jungwon declared and Jay held the nose of his bridge once he realised Riki and Sohyeon were in his team.

"Okay goodbye. See you later." Jungwon waved off the other team before they could say anything while pushing Eunhae ahead.