Chapter one: They Can Talk?!

!INSPIRED BY icerules247! GO FOLLOW HER AND READ HER GLAMROCK FREDDY X READER STORY!!! :D

Y/N's POV:

I was playing with Gregory in his room. We were playing with his action figures. Freddy, Chica, Roxanne, and Montgomery. "Y/N!" Mum called. "YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!" She said. "Oh crap!" I cursed. "Oi! No cursing!" Gregory said. "Right, sorry. Now, let's go Gregory, we don't want to be late." I said. "BYE MUM! BYE DAD!" I yelled as I opened the door for Gregory. "Bye!!" They said.

~Time skip by Monty in a dress~

We made it to the Pizza Plex on time. I opened the door with the keys boss gave me and Gregory went in. "Well, well, well." Someone said. I turned around and saw Vanessa. "Gregory seems hyper again. He's lucky he gets to get in 15 minutes early before the place even opens!" She said. "It's the perks of having a older sister who works at the Plex!" I say with a smirk. We head in and I spot the animatronics talking to Gregory. "Oh! Ello, Y/N!" Gregory says, jumping up and down a bit. "Hi Lil Bro." I say as I ruffle his hair. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation with the gang, but I have to check if they're working." I say with a small giggle. "Aww.. Okay big sis!" He says and salutes before running off to the arcade. "Your brother is so adorable! Can I have your little brother, Y/N?" Vanessa jokes. "Nah." I tease. Vanessa scoffs but in a joking matter and heads off to get play a random arcade game. "Alright, time for check-ups!" I declared as the animatronics followed me. Now, you may be thinking, 'How are you so chill about them following you?' Well, to answer your question, I was scared at first when the boss showed me, but now it's been 2 months since i've gotten the mechanic job so I pretty much got used to it.

Once we were in the backstage room, I got my tablet out and checked them. They were fine. I went to put the tablet to charge in one of the rooms. (Cuz a backstage has more rooms in it) I open the door and I hear the animatronics talking so I hid behind the door frame. "How is she not tired with checking us everyday? We are literally 8 feet tall!!" Roxanne said, but she was rather impressed. "Yeah, especially Freddy! He's like... Two inches taller than us." Chica pointed out. "She works her butt off all day." Montgomery says. "True." Freddy agreed. I was getting bored so I just went in one of the storage rooms to see what they had.

I gotta say, I am madly clumsy! I tripped over a random wrench on the floor and hit one of the shelves a bit and a box of hats fell down (IDK WHAT ELSE WOULD BE IN A BOX! -,-). "Owe...." I hissed. The animatronics came running in. "Are you okay?" Freddy asks as he reaches his hand out. 'HOLY PUDDING!' I thought. I never noticed how hot and deep his voice was!!! I could feel my face getting warm a bit. 'I REFUSE TO THINK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!' I screamed in my head. "Uhh! I'm f-fine!" I mentally slap myself for stuttering a bit and grab his hand and my face gets hotter while he pulls me up. "I never knew you guys could talk!" I said like a little kid on Christmas. Chica giggled and Roxanne snorted a bit. "Yeah..." Freddy said.

~Two seconds later (idk why I made this very mini time skip)~

We hear a crash so we dash outside the room and we see a old employee... My enemy, Jake... He tried to get me fired 5 times! He was destroying some of the parts.

Freddy's POV:

⚠!Danger detected!⚠

It's an old employee! He tried to get Y/N fired once during one of my friend's shows!(Even tho he Accidentally got himself fired) I growled. "HAHA— Oh hey Loser, Y/N~" He said. Y/N pulled out a gun- oh wait.. I forgot. She was a security guard. "What are you doing here? Being a stupid girl again?" Okay. This made me really mad. I charged at him and punched him with my fist, I grabbed his neck and chocked him a bit and punched him again. I could hear Y/N gasp. Monty was like; "GO FREDDY!" That made me feel a bit proud. "ENOUGH!" Y/N said. I let go of him and he was knocked out. "Leave him there. I'll make up an excuse and tell boss that Jake was here." And with that, she left.

Y/N'S POV:

I told boss that Jake was at the Plex even though he wasn't allowed anymore since he got fired and banned. I said that Jake was drunk (I'm sorry if you don't like that word, use the word "Loco" instead cuz it means "crazy" in Spanish) and he was breaking equipment and a box fell on him and he got knocked out.

For the rest of the day, I did my other jobs and played with my brother, Gregory.