45│SEVEN! SEVEN! SEVEN!

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"You really think I look good?"

"I think you look great. And sexy," Veronica reassured her boyfriend before giving him a sultry smile, "In fact, I think you look so sexy that I think you might be late to your first day of work."

His brows furrowed in worry. "What?! Why? Ross'll kill me if I'm late."

She giggled as the joke went right over her boyfriend's head. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her lips against his. "Because maybe I won't let you out of your room."

It took him a moment but his eyes lit up with an excited glint when he finally understood what she meant. He grinned brightly and kissed her again. "I like where this is going."

"You're about to like where this is going even more," She smirked and pushed him onto the bed.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

Joey, Veronica, and Ross walked into the girls' apartment with big grins plastered on their faces.

"Hey! You guys! Check it out, check it out!" Joey called out excitedly as he showed off his blue blazer, the museum's tour guide uniform, "Guess which job I got."

"I don't know, but Donald Trump wants his blue blazer black," Chandler blurted out before he paused, his head tilting in confusion at his slip-up.

The friends all stared at him before Ross raised a brow. "What?"

"Blue blazer back," He corrected quickly, "He-he wants it back."

Rachel smirked teasingly. "But you-you said black. Why would he want his blue blazer black?"

Chandler stared at her with a frown. "Well, you-you know what I meant."

"No, you messed it up," Monica laughed, "You're stupid."

Chandler pursed his lips before he decided to change the subject. "So what job did you get Joe?"

"I'm a tour guide at the museum," He wrapped an arm around Ross, "Yeah, Ross got it for me."

"Now, tell me, is red lipstick part of the uniform, or is that a personal preference?" Chander wondered as he pointed to Joey's lips that were messily smeared with red lipstick.

"No," Veronica shrugged casually, not at all embarrassed at her and Joey's bedroom escapades being exposed, "The lipstick stain is what he gets for looking so good in the blue blazer that Trump apparently wants in black."

Chandler flattered, having expected them to become flustered at his comment but in hindsight, he should have known better when it came to Veronica. Everyone knew she had a sharp tongue.

"Well, how can you be a tour guide, don't you have to be a dinosaur expert or something?" Rachel wondered with furrowed brows as Veronica wiped the lipstick stain from Joey's mouth.