So this is love

Slipping into the long white flowy summer dress, I look at myself in the mirror

Slipping into the long white flowy summer dress, I look at myself in the mirror. I had straightened my hair and tied the front pieces to the back. Minimal makeup since it was really hot today, I hated wearing makeup when out in the sun for long. Besides, it was only gonna be the two of us.

I was thankful that I decided to pack this white beach dress right before leaving the house. Who knew it would turn into my wedding dress!

After coming back from our late night swim last night, Ace and I decided to do some research and luckily found an officiant who agreed to renew our vows

After coming back from our late night swim last night, Ace and I decided to do some research and luckily found an officiant who agreed to renew our vows. Ace wanted to plan the rest of our day and keep it a surprise. He woke up early and left our room, leaving a note behind. It was the first thing I saw when I woke up which put a smile to my face. In the note were details to meet him at the Hotels Terrace and at what time. In the end, it read:

'PS. I can't wait to marry you again'

Putting on my sandals with straps, I grab my phone and the note, making my way to the hotel terrace. After taking the elevator and finding the balcony door, I push it open and I'm met with a trail of rose pedals. Following them, it leads me to the stunning panoramic view of the whole island and sea. But that wasn't what caught my attention, it was Ace that did.

He was standing there wearing a white dress shirt that was slightly unbuttoned at the top. His hair was fluffy and messy but in the nice way, that always made him look even hotter. Standing next to him was the officiant.

My smile matches Ace's as I walked towards him. The light wind carries my long flowy dress tail, even the breeze seemed magical. Joining hands with Ace, our eyes were the only thing we were both lost in.

We were talking to each other, I could understand everything he was saying just from his eyes. As the officiant began to speak, we only heard each other. This was the moment I wanted, a moment where we would share it with just us. It was beyond perfect.

When it was time to say our vows, Ace was the first to speak.

"Alexandra Grace Anderson, when we first met, I was lost. I didn't know who I was anymore, all I wanted was to become someone different. But you made me feel things I didn't believe in anymore. Things I never thought I would feel again.