𝟬𝟯.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

As the four kept running <skating>, Leorio started to slow down, not being able to keep up with the running any longer. Gon turns around, facing the now fully stopped man that's trying to catch his breath, sweat dripping from head to toe. 

Killua also stopped, waiting for Gon to keep moving while the female kept skating, ignoring the two that stopped.

❝Hey, forget about him. We gotta keep moving.❞

The two stayed in silence as Leorio panted, ❝SCREW THIS, I AM GOING TO BE A HUNTER NO MATTER WHAT!! DAMN IT ALL!!❞ That was all the male said before sprinting full speed ahead, leaving the two boys behind.

Gon quickly used his fishing rod and caught the briefcase as it flew towards him, Killua looks at the process with sparkles in his eyes.

❝WOAH COOL!! Can I try that later?❞
❝Sure!! Only if you let me try your skateboard!❞

The two smiled at each other and started running again. It was the beginning of a new friendship.

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

Somewhere in the crowd, (Y/N) moved quietly away from the group to find the clown without getting anyone's attention.

❝How is my little spade doing~❞

The girl clicked her tongue, still annoyed at the spider accident back at home and the stupid nickname Hisoka gave her back when she was seven. 

❝You told me it was going to be fun, but all we are doing right now is running and I'm bored as fuck.❞ (Y/N) looked over Hisoka's shoulder, ❝Who's that next to you?❞

❝Oh! That is Gittarackur, he's just a friend I met❞ The pin creature made those 'ke ke ke' sounds as he was turning his head, facing the girl. 

(Y/N) flinched at the creaking noises, ❝Why do I feel like I've met him somewhere before, his aura and outfit are familiar too, is he hiding from something?❞ The girl asks the clown straightforward questions that gave Illumi a little jump.

Hisoka smirked at the young child, proud of her observation and sharp memory skill. ❝Hmm~ I don't know? Have you two met before?~❞

(Y/N) stared at Gittarackur with curiosity in her eyes. ❝AH RIGHT!❞ The girl spoke suddenly, ❝There was this dude that claimed to be sent by my father to kill me earlier.❞ Hisoka twitched as the girl kept going about what happened earlier. ❝Did you kill him?❞

❝Of course, I did, who do you think I am?❞ Hisoka wanted to smack that 'cat smug' off the girl's face, "why did I let her bring home that darn cat."

As they kept running, something that the girl was wearing caught the clown's eyes. ❝WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!❞ Hisoka whisper-yelled at the girl who was still skating on her skateboard. ❝It's something called cargo pants?❞

Hisoka clicked his tongue, turning his head to his 'friend' to ask for help. Gittarackur stayed silent as the sibling argued about clothing, "What do this girl's clothes have to do with this creepy ass clown."

The female soon got tired of the clown screaming into her ears, ❝Ugh oh my Osamu Tezuka, respect the drip karen~❞ The girl snickered as she rode off to find the two boys, waving goodbyes <flipping him off> at the clown and his new playmate.