3. you'll see

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 2 year time skip ~

Nobodies POV

2 years have passed since that fateful day and our little broccoli boy is now 8 years old. He had figured out how to turn into his 'Titan form', he called it but not the one from the forest incident.

~ flashback (1 year ago) ~

Izuku is sitting under a tree, wondering how that transformation a year ago. He had tried everything he could remember that he did.

Izuku: "so I've tried: thinking of a purpose, remembering past hateful events, regret, I've tried everything!!! All I remember is that I was impaled by... A... Tree... I have to hurt myself don't I? Fuck. Well, if I have to hurt myself, I'm only going to do a cut on my finger or something, I can't afford to have a bigger wound on my hand."

He goes to a place far into the forest where nobody can see what he does because he doesn't want heroes to see him transformed. He settles down and takes up camp.

He needs something to injure himself with. izuku looks for a sharp object, any sharp object, just to give him a cut on the back of the hand. As he looks, he finds many things: medicinal herbs, a stick for bo staff training, and finally a sharp rock. As the cold rock touched his skin, he tries to replicate what happened that day.

Izuku: "ok checklist:
  ~ wound - check
  ~ hateful thoughts - check
  ~bandages and herbs incase              It goes wrong? - check"

'Phew, here we go'

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He tries to remember the years of torment and regret, so much more an 8 year old should have, all of the neglect, the discrimination, all of it. He wanted to stop it. His eyes open and his arm swung down. Lightning cracks and falls as he does so.

He sees the same sight he saw a month ago

He sees the same sight he saw a month ago. Bones, muscles, flesh, skin, All of them surround him as a protective 'shell'. Once the sounds stop, he opens his eyes to see all of the flesh again, as he expected.

 Once the sounds stop, he opens his eyes to see all of the flesh again, as he expected