18

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

Y/N, Harry, Hermione and Ron all silently agreed to return to Hogwarts. Hermione and Ron glanced at each other deciding it was best not to push on the matter.

Y/N and Harry on the other side both had questions and hatred coursing through their veins.

When they went upstairs to the common room, they found Fred and George had set off half a dozen Dungbombs in a fit of end- of-term high spirits. 

"Oi Y/N!" Fred said walking towards her with George besides him. From the corner of her eye she was able to see Harry discreetly walking up to the boys dormitories.

Y/N looked up seeing Fred and George with bright excited smiles on their faces holding out a large dungbomb.

"saved the last one for you" George said. Had it been any other day, she would've happily taken the dungbomb thrown it at their feet and run off laughing. But it wasn't.

"Sorry- I don't feel well." She said forcing a small smile not wanting to be rude to them of all people. Her forced expression didn't go unnoticed by either one of them, they shared worried glances as Y/N walked off to her dormitory.

She walked up into the empty dorm, kicked off her shoes lazily and laid down in her bed not bothering to change out of her clothes. She shut her curtains and sighed.

She had tried to hard, she tricked herself to believe that he wasn't really bad. But it was all shoved away simply by eavesdropping on a short conversation. She couldn't process it, he betrayed his best friends, Harry's parents. He practically killed her mother, who knows. She herself could have been killed. All for what?

And he had the fucking audacity to show up in front of her. 

'Not what everyone thinks i am'

she scoffed, yeah. Of course he isn't what everyone thinks he is, he's worse.

She didn't fall asleep for a long while after that.

*** 

Hermione yanked open Y/N's curtains and Y/N groaned in response turning face down onto her pillow.

"It's the first day of holidays, you shouldn't be moping around, I know you must be upset-" 

"What time is it?" Y/N said cutting her off, she didn't want to be rude. Y/N simply didn't want to talk about it.

"Er- 5 am"

Y/N groaned slumping back into her bed. "It's to early to be awake, the sun isn't even up yet"

Hermione sighed turning around and grabbing her bag that was overstuffed with books.

"I'll be in the common room, just don't sleep all day" she said, then proceeded to walk out of the room.

Y/N turned to her side and closed her eyes in attempt to get more sleep.

She awoke a couple hours later, this time it was because of the bright sun flashing in her face. I should've closed those bloody curtains. Y/N thought sitting up lazily.

She stood up and changed into a large oversized jumper with a pair of black leggings and walked down the staircase to the empty common room. Hermione sat on a chair with her homework spread across three tables, Ron sat on the common room couch with peppermint frog wrappers all over the floor surrounding him.