³⁹| The Day of The Wizengamot {Part 1}

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

"~Parseltongue~"

":Deathtongue:"

~~~ August 29, 1990, 0600hrs ~~~

~~~Hadrian's POV ~~~

I woke slowly to the feeling of being enveloped in strong arms. But it was just Killian's residual magic that he must have left intentionally to keep me comfortable. I smiled at the thought of being enveloped in those well-muscled arms. I rose slowly from the oversized mattress and walked into the en suite to complete my morning routine.

~~~ Third Person's POV ~~~

Today was also the first day the now normal routine was broken for all the young Heirs, Heiresses and Lord were used to, which was established once they had settled down into their study schedule and the new way of life.

This was the first day the youngsters had not met each other for their daily morning runs and it was throwing Hadrian off. But Hadrian tried to brush it aside and take it in stride by taking a long and refreshing shower - he was not in the mood for a bath today. After drying off he walked inside his now rapidly expanding closet.

Today's clothing choice was a dilemma for Hadrian.

Should he dress extremely formal like what was expected of someone of his breeding and stature, or should he show a bold front along with his family and go with something more intimidating but at the same time more 'Harry-ish'.

In the end, he chose to go with something in between both, formal yet bringing out his style and plenty intimidating to satisfy him. He went with the Armoured Shoulder Cape with Acromantula Silk Trim. It also had the Peverell, Slytherin, Black and Potter Crests proudly displayed in a grid.

He wore a loose-fitting Black Silk Shirt that had a sheen of Red representing his Potter heritage. The right side of which was tucked into his figure-hugging Black Dress Pants which had a few threads of Dark Green threads that gave it a Greenish aura to show off his association with the Slytherin House. It was fastened around his waist with a Silver buckled Belt in the shape of a Snake with an Emerald and a Ruby embedded into where the eyes are supposed to go. He also wore his Hebridean Black ankle boots with Sliver Clasps that had a sheen of Purple to show off his Black heritage.

His Peverell Heritage however was shown through the embossed Black on Black filigree design of the Deathly Hallows on the back of his shoulder cape.

Hadrian Outfit

After choosing his clothes for the Wizengamot Meeting, Hadrian moved on to start choosing the correct pieces of jewellery to accessorise the outfit properly without making it any less intimidating. He picked out scaled Titanium gauntlets, similar to the bracelet that he had picked out for Killian a few weeks ago. He also chose snake-shaped Platinum Chain and Earrings.