Part 25

It's been a while since I updated this, and I literally had to re-read the last chapter to remember what I was doing with it, so if you're severely confused, I suggest you do the same.

"Wally is that true?" Jack asked. "We should just focus on getting out of here." Wally muttered. "No, no, no, Wally, please tell me the truth?" Jack pleaded.
"Fine, I do, I never wanted to tell you because it would destroy our friendship. I know you're straight, you've told me countless times. I'm sorry." Wally whimpered.
Jack wasn't sure what to say. He was straight. Or so that's what he thought. But now thinking back on it...he'd never liked a girl before.
Why else was Wally the only person he ever really hung out with? Maybe he was always just trying to deny it from himself.
But now it was very clear to him. "Heh, I guess I always told that mostly to myself, because I've always tried denying to myself that I love you." Jack laughed.
Wally glanced over at him. "You...do?" He asked, in a non-believing tone. Jack pounced on him like a cat, smacking his face into Wally's to kiss him.
A few others laughed at them. "Alright, let's find the exit, we need to find a way back up to the first floor." Henry said.
"I know the way back up." Bendy said. So the group followed him, a few pairs of them hand in hand. Bendy glanced over at Henry, who gazed around the studio with a mystic look over him.
He looked sad. Bendy didn't know why Henry was sad. Maybe it was just everything that happened. Everyone was sad.
But they could all get better. Bendy reached out and gently grabbed his creator's hand. He kept staring ahead as he walked, acting like he didn't know he was holding Henry's hand.
The animator glanced up at him, a small blush on his face. "What are you doing...?" He asked slowly. "Ya looked sad." Bendy said.
Henry couldn't help the smile on his face. "Thanks bud." He said, leaning his shoulder against Bendy's as they walked.
They eventually got back up to the first floor, finding the exit.
Everyone carefully avoided the hole in the ground, and the exit was no longer locked. They stepped into the cool morning breeze, the fluffy clouds drifting above.
They all laid against trees, happily chatting to one another and staring into the sky.
Bendy turned his head to look at Henry, who laid beside him. Henry saw in the corner of his eye and looked back at the demon.
"Hey, I'm glad we got out of there. I promise from now on, nobody will ever take you away from me, okay?" Henry said, tears threatening to fall from his brown eyes.
Bendy wrapped him up in a tight hug. "It's okay Henry, the future is unpredictable so ya can't promise anythin, but I love you anyways." Bendy said.
He pressed a kiss into Henry's soft hair. "I love you too Bendy." Henry smiled, leaning his head up to kiss the demon.
"Hey, that cloud looks like a heart." Bendy pointed. Henry laughed. "I remember when we went cloud gazing that day before Joey fired me." He said sadly. Bendy grinned fondly at the memory.
"Yeah, and ya did say that one day we could do it again, heh, guess ya were right." Bendy said. "Ooh, that one looks like a searcher." Henry pointed.
"Yeah, and that one there?" Bendy pointed to a cloud that resembled a blob.
"What?" Henry asked.
"It looks like the blob of blood I'm going to turn Joey into." Bendy said. Henry laughed. "Oh boy is that going to be fun." He agreed.

So that's the end..........I'm making a couple new batim books after I finish with my other one btw, but I haven't published them yet