19

Leading up to their date Jungkook wanted to try and surprise each other with their plans. However, that was pretty hard considering they were roommates. 

Jungkook wanted to wait till their date to do anything further. But a few kisses and cuddles slipped through. Especially when Taehyung had nightmares leading up to their date. 

So Friday morning it was odd when he woke up in Taehyung's bed(not in that way, I will horny bonk you). A mess of sheets wrapped around them both as they squished close together on the small bed.

"Jungkook our date is today," Taehyung murmured.

Jungkook hummed in response. "I was supposed to not do anything with you... I was supposed to keep a respectable distance with little to no intimacy!" He said shoving himself away from Taehyung.

"Mmm, yes such little intimacy of waking up to you cuddling me in the morning. I love it." Taehyung rolled out of bed as he rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook crossed his arms. "You were having nightmares! I couldn't just let you suffer!" Jungkook flashed Taehyung the biggest puppy eyes he could muster. 

"Ahhhh!" Taehyung cooed. "You're too cute for me to bother you!" 

"This whole touching thing is still weird! Why am I only okay with you?" Jungkook asked rhetorically. 

"Cause you looooooooooooooooooooove me!" Taehyung said wrapping his hands around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook wiggled away from him. "Hands off." He asked as Taehyung backed away. "I kinda have a date to get ready for." 

Taehyung laughed. "Oh my god! You have a date? I never would have known?" He gasped in fake surprise. "Tell me what is he like?" 

Jungkook giggled knowing Taehyung was fishing for compliments. "Well... He's an excellent model for my photos."

"Oh yeah? What else?"

"He paints amazing paintings. And likes Greek and Norse mythology..." Jungkook said walking closer to Taehyung. "He's really handsome... He's a dork-"

"I am not a dork!" Taehyung interjected. 

"You're a dork," Jungkook confirmed anyway. "But he's really special to me... Because..."

Taehyung's eyes widened as he carefully placed his hands around Jungkook's waist. "Because?" He muttered quietly. 

Jungkook seemed a little lost for a moment. Before finally snapping back to reality and flashing Taehyung his signature bunny-toothed smile. "Maybe I can tell you on our date?" 

"Alright... See you then." Taehyung smiled. "OH! One more thing?"

"Which is?"

"Can I kiss you?" 

Jungkook gave him a short peck to the lips before taking his things into the bathroom.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked hand in hand down the street. "Where are you taking me?" He asked.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" Taehyung hummed pulling his jacket tighter around himself. "It's a little cold, I'm sorry..." 

Jungkook chuckled. "Don't worry silly. It's not like you can control the weather." He said pulling out his phone. "Can we get pictures?"

"Of course," Taehyung smiled pulling Jungkook close, taking a few pictures before moving on. "Come on, I want to get to this place quickly." He gestured for Jungkook to follow him.