BELLICOSO

BELLICOSO

Aggressive

The week leading up to Yoongi's surprise was tortuous. He made sure to remind me often that I needed to be on my toes at all times, often suggesting that the celebrations might even start a little earlier than originally planned.

"Are you getting excited about this weekend?" Yoongi gripped my hips from behind me, his hot breath tickling my ear.

"Mmmhhmm..." I hummed quietly, leaning back against him, "But I am getting impatient, too."

He let out a whispery, devilish chuckle, leaning in closer to my neck.

"Mmm... good," and his fingers slipped from my waist as he turned to leave for work.

I wanted to set up a few surprises of my own so, unbeknownst to him, I arranged a surprise trip to a vineyard music festival for Yoongi and I for the following weekend. I had a feeling that his "celebrations" were going to include sharing me, so I planned ahead to schedule in some alone time with him, too.

Soon after Yoongi left for work, I headed over as well. When I walked in, the store was mostly quiet, with just the sounds of various lessons trickling out from the hall of studios. I waved to Jin and the new employee he was training as I made my way back to the office. When I opened the door, I was surprised to find Yoongi and Hobi both standing back there.

"Oh! Hey!" I jumped, "You scared me."

They both chuckled as they turned to see me.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked.

"We had to work some things out." Yoongi said, only vaguely answering me.

"Oh?" I shot him a look. He knew I wanted more information than that.

He had a little devilish smile when he moved towards me and pressed a kiss onto my forehead. I closed my eyes at his tender touch.

"Trust me, baby. It'll be worth the wait."

I opened my eyes and unintentionally made immediate eye contact with Hobi, our eyes locking from a few feet away. I saw a familiar fire in them, something I craved. As we stared each other down, his lips turned up into a playful grin.

Suddenly feeling butterflies, I turned to look up at Yoongi and raised an eyebrow.

He had a knowing grin as he broke, cracking up at my expression.

"What?" he laughed.

"You know what." I laughed too, "You two have something planned..."

"We do?" Hobi laughed as he leaned against the desk.