IMAGINE: He Finds You Checking Him Out

Tyson Granger

→ He is getting ready for practice when he catches you eyeing him sleepily from the bed

→ He knows he looks cute dressed in mesh shorts and a polo

→ “(N/n) do you feel hot too? Or is it just me and my scorching hot bod—?!”

→You blush at his husky, scratchy morning voice

→“Shut up Tyson... I just jerked awake...”
“Oh yeah? Why are you all red then?”
“Am not!”
“Are too!”

Raymond Kon

→ You're getting in bed with Ray already asleep by your side, or so you think

→ You look at him with gooey eyes as he puts a hand around your torso, pulling his head onto your stomach

→ You try not to, but you can't help tracing the outlines of his hard biceps

→ “You know you don't have to be so shy? You own all rights to admiring these muscles.”

→ You gasp in shock and amusement. “You were awake, you sneak!”

Max Tate

→ Max was watching a game of American Football on TV in intense concentration, biting the tip of his thumb absently.

→ From his posture you could easily, too easily, make out his sharp jawline and messy golden wisps of hair as he rocked on his the heel of his feet.

→ You didn't think he was aware of anything but the game, so you let your tsundere guard down admiring him

→ “You could take a picture (N/n). It'll last longer.” Max chuckled during the commercials. He turned his do blue eyes towards you smiling.

→“Only because you insist.” You say playing off your blush. “Your know as well as I do, I don't check you out.”
“Sure baby. I'll pretend I believe that.”
Hmph...”

Kai Hiwatari

→ You had just gotten out of shower, a towel wrapped around your torso. You were looking for moisturisers in the cabinet when Kai entered the bathroom.

→ He was getting ready for the day, already showered. He was still shirtless though, gelling his dual toned hair carefully, looking in the mirror.

→ You involuntarily eyed his rippling chest muscles, biceps and triceps flexing and the scars marking his past as he gently worked on his hair.

→ You quickly finished moisturising and rushed out afraid to get caught. You were pulling on a crop top to get to work when Kai came out still shirtless. He quickly found you and snaked his arms around you from behind, kissing your neck.

→ “What's up with you this morning?” you ask with a soft laugh.
“Me? Nothing? You seemed pretty into me, in there though.” He chuckled, kissing you again with all that he had in him.

Tala Ivanov

Tala was shoveling the snow out of the driveway when you woke up. You quickly put together a breakfast for him, before preparing a hot shower.

→When Tala came back ten minutes later he was a mix of melted snow and sweat flowing down his face. His cheeks were red like his hair as he eagerly took the cup of tea you extended towards him.