Chapter 71

Photo

It was a sunny morning when I was told that we're going out to meet a photographer today and will be leaving to go to the city's famous beach.

I did not know that it was one of the most famous photographer, Francine, a French photographer who is revered for her creative and stunning pictures.

"I want that too" I muttered seeing the two-piece light blue bikini in front of me, we were currently shopping for bikinis to wear at the beach.

I look down at my small and very flat chest and sigh. Just remembering my slim, goddess-like figure before and now transforming into a chubby child-like body, I really want to cry out for injustice to the heavens.

"I don't think that suits you" Ju Yi, who was following Juan like a shadow was twittering behind her as Juan looked for a swimsuit to wear.

"Then does it suit you?" She asked angrily before turning her head and walking to the one-piece section.

I heard Ju Yi sighed and looked back at me before walking in my direction and picking me up.

"JuJu would protect mommy against evil guys, right? We don't want mommy to be taken away from us right?" He coached me while I snickered inside, he's too shameless to do this to his child.

He truly is shameless, thank goodness I found out, or else his image in my head would have been one of those cool and domineering CEO's in some fictional stories.

"You would do that would you JuJu? My treasure is so obedient right?" I nodded and he peppered me with kisses, funny how back then I would have wished to be showered by his love, and now that I am being showered all I want is to shower in the bathroom.

Juan opted to buy a coral-colored frilly beach dress which Ju Yi immediately bought in fear of her backing out. Juan let me chose my swimsuit and so I chose a beige one-piece frilly swimsuit while Ju Yi bought himself a white tank top shirt and blue navy shorts.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Guo" I saw a blond tanned skin woman with a beach hat on her head, that's when I realized who this person is.

It was Francine, the French photographer that is always cast for photoshoots with famous celebrities. She's the dream photographer of every rich young lady and I even had the opportunity to see her but couldn't recruit her for a photoshoot due to the mass of casting that is thrown at her.

"We're going to take pictures! Yey!"

But then my enthusiasm was long gone after being told to be cute in front of the camera. Cute?! I wanted to post like a confident, sexy, and charming lady but I couldn't do that with my current body!

Argh! It's such a waste!

"Stand closer, yes, hold her waist that's right" Francine instructed while Ju Yi, that shameless dog held Juan's waist.

I knew what this shameless dog is doing, he's really taking advantage of that moment to touch her tofu huh?

"Ju Yi!" Juan gritted her teeth, this man is taking a mile after getting an inch.

She only thought that they would take pictures on the beach, the three of them but she didn't know that there would also be a segment for just the two of them.

"Relax, this is just for memories" he whispered in her ear, the warm breath fell on her delicate ears making her look like a cooked shrimp.

Ju Yi on the other hand smiled, he can only do this to get closer to her. It was indeed too shameless for him to do but there is no shame when it comes to a man in love.

The photoshoot continued until Juan couldn't take it anymore and stomp on his feet. Ju Yi calmly took off the hands that were on Juan's arm and step away from her. The heat losing its warmth after he left making Juan feel a bit flustered.

Meanwhile, JuJu was fed with dog food after seeing the two perform a push and pull action in front of her. Sigh, single dogs are truly miserable in the world of married and couple dogs.

***
Chapter 71 is up!

I have tons of things to do so goodbye first!

Have a great day and stay safe!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!