37(1)

Chapter 37 The Temptation of Sexy Little Wife 03 (1)

    Song Jinxi paused and looked up very slowly.

    The man's beautiful eyes were slightly narrowed, and his deep eyes seemed to be covered in a layer of mist, giving people an almost magical feeling.

    He looked at her quietly for a while, and saw Song Jinxi silently retracted her hands, picked up the phone to cover it up.

    "Come here." The man's voice was no longer as clear and mellow as before, a little hoarse.

    To Song Jinxi's ears, it was too sexy.

    Song Jinxi was motionless, but Shen Liuchen stretched out his hand to sit her in his arms.

    Song Jinxi let out an "ahh", burying her head in front of his chest like an ostrich, holding his clothes tightly with one hand.

    Shen Liuchen's deep laughter sounded above her head. He gently supported Song Jinxi's head with his hand, and lowered his head to drop a thin, dense kiss on top of her head and ears. Every kiss can clearly feel his cherishment and love.

    "We were all grown-ups, so are you still shy?" He asked in a low voice while kissing her.

    Yeah... They  are all grown-ups.

    Song Jinxi sighed in her heart.

    She didn't know how to flirt, and she can't help but feel shy and blush.

    What a shame!

    She is an innocent old woman who has never been in a relationship. Can you blame her, it is the first time she has seen this kind of scene.

    Not being shy is strange.

    She simply threw the phone on the sofa, and put her index finger in circles on the back of the sofa chair behind him.

    The sofa cover have white and brown stitching pattern and has a light velvet on it, and there will be marks when you scratch it with your hand. In addition to drawing a circle, you can draw a variety of patterns, just to divert attention.

    She scribbled, while confessing: "I...I haven't seen something like this."

She was so pure to the point that she have never watched any porn videos. She have some knowledge because she have heard and read about it but her eyes are innocent and have never been tainted.

    Shen Liuchen laughed, and the gesture of kissing her became more lingering.

    Although he is affectionate, he has been sensible, knowing that it is still not possible.

    Her motive is unknown.

    But no matter how sensible he is, he can't stand the restlessness of his beloved woman in his arms. Originally, he would feel something as long as she just sat next to him, but she was still moving around in his arms.

    Shen Liuchen's breathing gradually became heavier.

    He seems...

    a little bit out of control.

    Originally Song Jinxi was sitting on the left side of his lap , but Shen Liuchen deliberately pulled the distance between the two of them. But now she is deliberately igniting the fire like this, and he is really a little out of control

    Shen Liuchen buckled her waist and let her stay close to himself.

    The safety distance has been reduced to almost none, and Song Jinxi can easily feel the changes in his body.