Chapter 45

Stefania's POV

"Bambina have you seen my blue jeans" I yelled out from the bedroom "should be on the clothes line" Danielle replied "Are you coming to pack your suitcase" I asked "Mhm I don't want to get up" she said "I can pack it for you just come and lay down and tell me what you want to take" I said. "Not those jeans" she said "Why these are you favourite pair" I said "They don't fit anymore my bump is too big now" she said. Two hours later and both of our bags were packed and at the front door to leave in the morning. "I can't believe we are getting married in 4 days" I said "I know crazy to think how far we have come hey" she said. "Why that face are you in pain, are you okay" I asked as Danielle was hunched over with her hand on her bump "Mhm fine baby is kicking" she said "Oh okay can I do anything" I asked seeing the pain in her face "No she will stop soon" Danielle said "Still think we are having a girl" I laughed "mhm I just know it" she said. "Barrett and Jaina are 10 minutes away, have you got everything" I asked as I finished getting some last minute things together "Yeah I just need to grab my charger from my bedside table" she said "I will get it wait right here" I said giving her a quick kiss then walking off to the bedroom. "Do you want anything for the plane" I asked once we got through security and check in "I need some gum for my ears and just some water for now please" Danielle said "I will come with you" Jaina said standing up and walking with me to the closest shop. "Stefania, Danielle congratulations once again" Georgia the flight attendant said "Thankyou" we both said.

Danielle's POV

"Stop moving" I said as Stefania moved around in the bed "sorry trying to get comfortable" she said "well I can't get comfy if you keep moving" I said "Sorry" she said standing up from the bed "Where are you going" I asked "I will sit on the chair so you can be comfortable" she said walking  over to the chair. "How are we only 3 hours into this flight" I scoffed "Can I do anything" Stefania asked "No I'm okay, I am going to go for a little walk stretch my legs. "Danielle you okay" Jaina asked from her chair as I walked past "mhm fine just needed to stretch" I said "what's wrong" she asked "nothing is wrong what do you mean" I said "something is up I know you" she said "Stefania how did I even get so lucky" I said "She was moving around in the bed so much and I complained because that's all I ever do these days and she just stood up and went to the chair no other questions she wasn't angry just for me to be comfortable" I explained "she's amazing" Jaina said "I need to go apologise I will come see you soon" I said before turning back and walking to our pod. "Stefania baby are you awake" I whispered shutting the door behind me "mhm are you okay bambina" she replied tiredly "I'm sorry" I said "for what" she questioned lifting her head to look at me "for snapping earlier" I said "it's okay Danielle it's a long flight don't worry about it" she said putting her head back down to go back to sleep "come to the bed" I said holding my hand out "I'm okay here so you can be comfy bambina" she said "please" I pleaded "okay I'm coming" she said standing up and getting into bed next to me.

Stefania's POV

"Barrett you okay" I asked as she popped her head into our pod "yeah just stretching my legs" she said "she's asleep finally I don't want to wake her" I whispered "I'll come back later" Barrett said before shutting the door and walking out. "I love you" Danielle said rolling over and placing her head on my chest wrapping her arm over my torso and wrapping her legs around mine "I love you bambina" I said pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "Morning bambina" I said as the blondes eye fluttered open and she looked up at me "Hi, how long was I asleep" she asked "6 hours" I said "I was so tired" she said "I know, you can go back to sleep if you want to we still have a while" I said pressing a kiss to her lips "I have something else in mind" she said rolling over on top of me and attaching her lips to mine. "mhm lock the door" I said pulling away slightly as the blonde dashed off the bed walked over to the door and locked it before coming back to straddle me "I love these hormones" I said as I looked up at my fiancé in just panties and a bra "Why I'm always moody and I snap at you over the smallest things" she said with a chuckle "Mhm but these" I said moving my hands up to cup her boobs that are just getting bigger and bigger every day "You think I loved them before, but now just wow" I said a smirk on my face "What about when I'm no longer pregnant or breast feeding and they are saggy" She said with a chuckle "Mhm maybe you can get a boob job" I said trying to keep a straight face "Stefania" she exclaimed smacking me on the arm "I will still love them" I said reaching up and wrapping a hand around her neck to pull her down and attach our lips back together.